Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Double Loading Stations

Double Loading Stations

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post October 9th, 2006, 6:33 pm

Points on hand: 1,151.00 Points

I'm going to assume that you're talking about in NL, and I'm also going to assume that you're speaking of a parallel loading dock system instead of a co-linear system. If either of those assumptions is false, then sorry.

In NL, you won't be able to acheive this effect with actual track, but you can construct a secondary route through a custom station (which I would suggest building in this situation anyhow because path routing is much different) using steel support pieces to simulate the track. This technique is used by a lot of people right now to create transfer track (used in parallel stations as well!) and maintenance branchs/extra train storage.

Of course, there *might* be some sneaky way to get NL 1.6 to do this for you that I'm not aware of, but as far as my knowledge goes there is no way for you to actually construct a free-floating piece of extra track.

Post October 9th, 2006, 6:55 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

How does someone with 4 posts have enough slapping points to make their own title? Interesting.
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post October 10th, 2006, 1:37 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Uploading tracks?
[:)]
They sucked too!
What is the word coming too>/.?

Post October 10th, 2006, 5:04 am
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
The two things that would rock if Ole could include them in the future would be Transfer Tracks and dual/triple loading stations.

Return to No Limits Coaster