Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Extreme Ghost House ride idea

Extreme Ghost House ride idea

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post October 13th, 2006, 8:44 am

Points on hand: 523.00 Points
i came on the idea of a extreme ghost house ride.
The coaster type wil be: gerstlauer bob, or maby more extreme a spinning coaster. the most track parts will be lift or transport segment's. speeds around 10 and 20 km/h. the ride will contain lowspeed loop's very overbanked ride's , all the staff you don't wan in a smooth ride. and all that in a ghosthouse theme.

it is still an idea don't know if it is going to finish ever(first i have to imporve my 3d skills[:D])

Post October 13th, 2006, 9:54 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
i would use the bob, because spinners tend to don't spin anymore when going on a bank. Also, i would start each scene with a small drop and then track instead of one large piece of transport segments

Post October 15th, 2006, 5:36 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Just go and steal all of ZAN_2003's 3ds from his haunted coaster Peril Castle.
Im sure he wont mind [lol]. [:)]
Worth a look at the least.

Post October 15th, 2006, 7:37 am

Points on hand: 3,564.00 Points
Nice idea although it has kind of been done but maybe not on the scale that you are talking about.

Post October 21st, 2006, 1:23 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
^it was an idea, he didn't start anything, and i think it's pretty clear with what is despribed

Post October 21st, 2006, 5:58 am

Points on hand: 2,253.00 Points
Hello it was kind of mine this year the halloween coaster with horror bits and rollercoaster bits hmmmm.

Post October 21st, 2006, 7:33 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

mwah ECG, hehe yeah u can Oo, if u need any help in haunted house buildin, im sure i can help
Rarwh

Post October 21st, 2006, 9:26 am

Points on hand: 89.00 Points

my halloween idea which Im starting on is this fairly simple, small spinner in the dark (like exterminator or that scooby doo coaster)

Post October 21st, 2006, 1:08 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
I've been working on a 3ds packed halloween ride of my own, it's an underground intamin mega coaster. I would've used wood but supporting got to be a pain. Plus I had to have it span deep voids/chasms, etc. All the rooms are pretty much packed into 1 3ds file to keep things looking connected. I'll release more details later but if anyone wants a look, go here:

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p2598

I may do a haunted house next year, got some experience with 3ds work on the current one I'm doing.

Post October 22nd, 2006, 7:21 am

Points on hand: 2,253.00 Points
Ok mine is fini but some pictures will be coming on every day till halloween.
Oh u can borrow some of my scenery i have gravestones,blood walls , glown in the dark zombie picture and a skelton. woops that gives rthings away.

Return to No Limits Coaster