Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area [NL2] [Recreation] -=Aussiemine=- Diamondback Kings Island

[NL2] [Recreation] -=Aussiemine=- Diamondback Kings Island

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 131.00 Points
I'm starting off my Nolimits 2 adventures with a journey to Kings Island, where I will be recreating Diamond back, at Kings Island, where The Beast, Banshee, Vortex, and other great rides are at!

I've been spending most of my time on the ending, and lift hill area the most, because this is the area I know the most about, the only thing I have incorrect is the beginning (I made it slightly too short) but no matter, the rest of that area is correct, 3 trains, Brown, Green, and Red, 8 trains totaling up to 32 seats. a 230 lift hill, with a drop of 215 feet.

I added the rest of the layout, so I can have a brief area of what I'm doing. I originally started this in NL1, with a Blue print, giving me the layout.

Last edited by Aussiemine on January 11th, 2014, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post January 11th, 2014, 8:11 pm

Points on hand: 1,433.00 Points
You made me happy by recreating this first! I wanted to see Diamondback in NL2 right away! However I recommend fixing the supports on the lift hill

Post January 11th, 2014, 9:41 pm

You're welcome :) And I did, I've pretty much tracked the entire ride, but I'm still missing about 200 feet of track somewhere, I'll be able to get it soon!

Post January 12th, 2014, 3:58 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
I see that you know what the layout generally does. If you're measuring the lack of 200 ft. within the screenshot track you have, it's obvious that your airhills are not elevated enough. But the aerial layout looks right, and I hope you can develop the accurate layout from it.

Post January 12th, 2014, 5:22 am

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

So far, so good, as Gerstl stated, it's probably just an elevation issue.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post January 12th, 2014, 11:25 am

A lot of major things are fixed, along with the supports, I got the splashdown working, I have mostly everything done, right now I'm depumping the entire track, but here is a shot when the track was the exact length of Diamondback.(5282) I had to edit a few things that brought me down 20 feet, depumping should bring the 20 feet back up.

Here is a pretty shot!

Return to Hard Hat Area