Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 My Whole Building Process [Turbo]

My Whole Building Process [Turbo]

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post March 6th, 2014, 4:22 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Hey guys, just thought I'd share this with you. I made a ride and recorded most of the process on youtube, I only did the trees and shrubs on my livestream. Let me know what you guys think!

Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post March 6th, 2014, 6:11 pm

Points on hand: 1,676.00 Points
Hey Turbo, nice vid. I do think heavy rock or metal for music background would be better, but that's just me. I find it strange that almost every coaster video out there, the music is some kind of dance/trance etc. I'll be sure to sub. How do you split the views up within the editor. I'm still trying figure poop out. Struggling with the station to lift lol. I still love NL2 though. I'll get it down sooner or later.
Do Not Look At My Hard Hat Threads I Am Not Advertising My Rides In My Posts' So Please Don't Look At My (insert Coaster name here) It's Not In The Hard Hat Area

Post March 6th, 2014, 6:34 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Onjin wrote:
Hey Turbo, nice vid. I do think heavy rock or metal for music background would be better, but that's just me. I find it strange that almost every coaster video out there, the music is some kind of dance/trance etc. I'll be sure to sub. How do you split the views up within the editor. I'm still trying figure poop out. Struggling with the station to lift lol. I still love NL2 though. I'll get it down sooner or later.

Personally I'd prefer rock/metal too, but electronic has a much wider acceptance from the general audience. Oh well, luckily I like the music anyway :)

As for splitting the views, go here
Editor > File > Preferences > View Layout
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post March 6th, 2014, 9:07 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I only watched about 5 minutes of it through skipping around lol but nice video otherwise
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2