Board index Public Relations Feedback And Suggestions Coaster Crazy Wins Ad of the Year Award

Coaster Crazy Wins Ad of the Year Award

This forum is now open since we're at that point for lively discussion so go ahead, post and discuss, it will be closely monitored by Oscar and Mike

Post March 23rd, 2014, 4:20 am

Points on hand: 94.00 Points

I know there's not a whole lot of people who follow SFGAmZone's Facebook account, and yes Oscar I already shot you props on said Facebookz, but still. This ad wins ad of the year award for very obvious reasons. This is my new lock screen on my phone. That's how awesome it is. Oscar, (and whoever else might have helped and wants credit), thank you for this. It made my day, and I wonder why people haven't thought of it before.

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Mikey User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Points on hand: 6,049.50 Points

You found one of our ads! Well I guess now we should announce that for the next six months we will be running some ad and PR campaigns to get more active users on the site.

Each weekend will feature a new set of four ads, the best two from the previous week will stay on rotation for six ads running at a time. It's going to be a great year for coastercrazy.

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Hehehe good job on that one.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Points on hand: 801.00 Points
Didn't even know I had registered here, until I saw your ad and thought I must find this Utopia.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
It's always great to see something coming to the front page, and I'll try the same thing when typing "amusement park" in the space! Can't wait to see what will come.
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Feedback And Suggestions