Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Please report this Youtube Video of a stolen track!

Please report this Youtube Video of a stolen track!

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 552.00 Points
Hey guys,

I was just randomly browsing through youtube when I found this video of my NLT Track "Black Forest express":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHecnfq418Y

This guy just stole my track and refers to it as his own creation in the description! I'm getting really angry now...

Could you all please report this video and (for everybody who has a Youtube Channel) Write a comment under it to state that this Track is stolen?

Thank you in advance

P.S.: Here's my original Track file: http://www.coastercrazy.com/20315/NLT-B ... st-Express

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,048.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

samezies
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Points on hand: 552.00 Points
Well, it seems like "Barney G." has deleted the video. Thanks for the massive help everyone! I was really overwelmed by the tons of dislikes and hate that this guy received!

You should always pay attention on the youtube videos that get posted everyday on YT. There may be some people that even steal rides!

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2