Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Infinity - Turbo [UPDATE June 26 2014]

Infinity - Turbo [UPDATE June 26 2014]

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post June 27th, 2014, 12:38 am

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
what is that 4th pic? The underground government bunker?
I love that station, looks so futuristic, "Star Craft, the ride"
Plantoris

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Looks awesome Turbo and Afro! I love your support scenery turbo but these 3DS are definitely living up to your standards imo!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

afro85 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 81.00 Points
Bank: 26,937.70 Points
plantoris wrote:
I love that station, looks so futuristic, "Star Craft, the ride"

StarCraft ride??? not quite but one day i will do it! I already have exported all the 3d models with texture from the actual game!

Post June 27th, 2014, 10:49 am
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

plantoris wrote:

Actually Mission Control, and on the outside of the preshow hallway we have little tributes to famous spacecraft in history.
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Turbo wrote:
Got some pics to share with you beautiful people

Thank you for the compliment!
Turbo wrote:
Looking up before entering (the transfer is no longer there)

So does that mean no transfer track for the ride, or is it just temporarily gone? I feel like no ride is perfect in NL2 now without a switch track :P
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
Woah it's all jazzy and stuff nice work I like the station. Reminds me of Millennium's station for some reason.

I see where you are coming from, it reminds you of MF because the walls and windows in this station seem to resemble MF's quite a bit.
Comparison

MF-

Infinity-

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

TTD03 wrote:
Turbo wrote:

So does that mean no transfer track for the ride, or is it just temporarily gone? I feel like no ride is perfect in NL2 now without a switch track :P

I moved it to a different part of the ride. Works better in the new spot anyway :)

In other news, I made a cartexture for the ride to remove the Maurer branding on the front panels.
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

afro85 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 81.00 Points
Bank: 26,937.70 Points
The station is not modeled after millenium force but from another Intamin ride: I-Speed @ Mirabilandia.
They do look alike though!

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Turbo wrote:
TTD03 wrote:
Turbo wrote:

I moved it to a different part of the ride. Works better in the new spot anyway :)

In other news, I made a cartexture for the ride to remove the Maurer branding on the front panels.

:D goodie
afro85 wrote:
The station is not modeled after millenium force but from another Intamin ride: I-Speed @ Mirabilandia.
They do look alike though!

Knew there was Intamin in there somewhere :P

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area