Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 OFFICIAL MASTER CLASS | Looking For New Instructor!

OFFICIAL MASTER CLASS | Looking For New Instructor!

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 92.00 Points
Bank: 1,341.05 Points
CURRENT CLASS SCHEDULE

N/A

Classes start at the times given and the instructors will be live a few minutes before the class. Can't make it? No problem! We'll do this again, and we'll record and save each class so you can go back if you missed something. If you have any requests for classes or if you would like to be an instructor please message Turbo or leave a comment on this thread telling us your requests.

Follow each instructor on their respective pages so you don't miss a class and can go back later for reference!

Nightwindelf (FVD)
http://www.twitch.tv/nightwindelf (Live Classes)
https://www.youtube.com/MadeOfScars3030150 (Past Classes)

Turbo (Supports And Handbuilding)
http://www.twitch.tv/korbles (Live classes)
http://www.youtube.com/turbocoaster (Past Classes)

TheCodeMaster (Coding And Handbuilding)
http://www.twitch.tv/pattominecraft (Live classes)
http://www.youtube.com/user/RCT3TheCodeMaster (Past Classes)
Last edited by NightwindElf on August 15th, 2014, 10:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy
Cool! The name is Fly Over Rainforest?
I was under the impression the name was Green Coaster Goes Fast Goes High Has Clockwise Loop Has Straight Upside Down Four Seats Two On Each Side Fast Coaster?

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

I'll be doing the support thing at noon on Sunday. I have edited the topic with specific time.
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

You should probably add EST for yours, as well.
I was under the impression the name was Green Coaster Goes Fast Goes High Has Clockwise Loop Has Straight Upside Down Four Seats Two On Each Side Fast Coaster?

Points on hand: 961.00 Points
Bank: 165.00 Points
i am interested in this but most likely wont be able to catch them live... recordings would be much much appreciated

TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Wow, brilliant. Very brave of you guys to do this, glad you keep your previous classes, I might check some out.

Turbo User avatar

Archy! Advertise the heck out of these! I want to help as many people as I can
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

^ What he said. I'm nervous as poop about actually teaching a class, but I want to get the word out on this!

Edit: After some careful consideration, I took Newton 2 out of my lesson plan. I want to stray away from Newton because it achieves a similar goal in many more steps. Also, Newton 2 tutorials are out there and they are fantastic. TheRealEntropy has a series for elements on his youtube page.

Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I wonder how well a site wide email about this would go. Maybe have a couple hundred people watching you? Would that make you nervous?
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

xD

Oh god. Know what? Do it. I have some wine left (I think).

Turbo User avatar

Actually I want as many people watching as possible :) please do if you feel like it

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Very nice guys, glad you are doing this.
Have you announced this on NLE, bet you would get a ton of people watching from there as well!

Turbo User avatar

Haven't announced it there. If you would like to help spread the word it would be much appreciated :)

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Is it ok to link a coastercrazy post over there, or is it ok for me to just copy the entire original post and post it there?

I would copy over the entire post, and have a link to this post. Please get the formatting right. Link us to it if/when you do, please!

Awesome! Thank you!

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

NightwindElf wrote:

Awesome! Thank you!

You're Welcome

Would you like me to copy the whole original post from here and edit it onto there, or is it ok the way it is now?

Turbo User avatar

I think it's fine

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

So...this happened.

http://www.reddit.com/r/NoLimitsCoaster ... olimits_2/

Who posted it? I want to give you a shout out during the class!

Points on hand: 85.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
lol that was me. I created the subreddit and usually try to post helpful things in it

Turbo User avatar

Mr AJClarke you just earned yourself some brownie points and a super cool shoutout by none other than the super cool, popular, famous, sexy me :D

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 764.00 Points
I hope i get it right .. it should be 9pm in Germany :D

That is correct, Magu. I'll also have altlenny on my stream. You may recognize him as the creator of FVD++

Points on hand: 1,433.00 Points
So you said you're going to record this so people can go back and review?

Next

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2