Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Employment New Park Openings

New Park Openings

This category is for all theme park employees, past, present, and future.

Post August 30th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Points on hand: 571.00 Points
Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone knew of amusement parks that are opening next year or if any parks have an opening for full time operations management.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

Post August 30th, 2011, 9:56 pm

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

I heard rumors that KK and Freestyle Music park MAY be re-opening next year.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post August 31st, 2011, 5:31 am

Points on hand: 1,051.00 Points
I'm kind of confused by your question. Are you looking for a job, or looking for defunct parks to open back up?

Post August 31st, 2011, 8:58 am

Points on hand: 571.00 Points
Originally posted by ONOITSBROKO

I'm kind of confused by your question. Are you looking for a job, or looking for defunct parks to open back up?

I'm looking for a job. But most amusement park positions don't open up often. So I think it would be a lot easier to try and get a job at a new park.

Post August 31st, 2011, 3:03 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Huge resort parks like Cedar Point, Disney, and Universal are ALWAYS looking for people. Try them. They have 4000 employees or more each, and a very high turnover rate in almost all positions. When I was working at CP, we went through like 4 area supervisors in one summer, and area managers are generally only there for maybe 5 years each.

Post August 2nd, 2014, 2:31 am

Points on hand: 124.00 Points
I agree with ??????cjd?????? and I??????m also going to share a site from where you can take help to apply in Cedar Point as an employee. Hope it would be useful for you.
https://jobs.cedarfair.com/cedarpoint/index.cfm

Return to Theme Park Employment