Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Getting Newton 2 track to import into Nl2 correctly

Getting Newton 2 track to import into Nl2 correctly

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 1,433.00 Points
How can this be done? I usually have issues with it.

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Yeah I feel you there. But since newton 2 was designed for NL1 and NL2 uses a different system for the verticies it isn't possible. You can try to depump the vertices in the editor, but that wont help much. All you can do until newton 3 comes out.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Coaster Hero wrote:
Yeah I feel you there. But since newton 2 was designed for NL1 and NL2 uses a different system for the verticies it isn't possible. You can try to depump the vertices in the editor, but that wont help much. All you can do until newton 3 comes out.

Newton 3? Please tell me what you know about this!

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
There's probably no development on it so far if I had to guess unfortunately.

Points on hand: 143.00 Points
Bank: 3,000.00 Points
Export the track into NL1 and then import the .nltrack file into NL2. For some reason NL2 has trouble with the element files from NL1 but is fine when importing a completed NL1 track. That said the imported track will still have some issues with the roll at or around a pitch of +/- 90 degrees but you can solve this by going through in the track view in NL2 to find the issues and delete a couple of roll nodes to fix the problem.
RIP
Log Jammer, SFMM
1971-2011
Originally posted by richie5126
T: all newtons on this site are smooth so this must be high.

Bottom_Feeder_13 wrote:
Export the track into NL1 and then import the .nltrack file into NL2. For some reason NL2 has trouble with the element files from NL1 but is fine when importing a completed NL1 track. That said the imported track will still have some issues with the roll at or around a pitch of +/- 90 degrees but you can solve this by going through in the track view in NL2 to find the issues and delete a couple of roll nodes to fix the problem.

Don't have NL1. I used to but I lost all licensing information when my computer broke.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2