Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Lucky finally posts something \o/

Lucky finally posts something \o/

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post August 3rd, 2014, 7:58 pm

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
Update due to some awesome feedback!

Blue coaster: Removed a train, marked the large turn around for reprofiling

4D Didn't ruin it lol leaving as is

Green one: Added better blocking and transport sections

Flyer: fixed the lift speed and better blocks

Woodem: Still on the list

Spinner: Replaced with...

The world's most powerful coaster

barrel roll

wing over

reverse sidewinder

Several powerful airtime hills
ZERO downtime
Dives through Raging Wolf and over as well
still mostly hidden in the trees.

CRAZY INTENSE

Not keeping supports there for color. Not sure if I like the color for this ride now. Any thoughts? Just not Blue, silver or red XD

Also built a tunnel for the queue to Raging Wolf

Post August 3rd, 2014, 10:27 pm

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points

Post August 4th, 2014, 6:01 pm

Acceleratoor looks very well blended into the darkened skyline. Themed to the Flash. Because why doesn't he have a roller coaster yet? Or Penguin.

Also taking a short break I imported a spinning fantasy/realistic design from a back up park, and it fits perfectly! Even interlocking with clearance to the green Full throttle one.

I'll leave all that as it is for now XD And I am done adding or deleting anything. I'll post what I have in two weeks, with some updates and questions on the way. Without deadlines it'll never be postable XD

Post August 4th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Points on hand: 680.00 Points
Bank: 1,513.00 Points
^
yeah the cost was for the coaster's supports and length. Longest roller coaster in the world! Japan has a much stricter code for building coasters, that's why they put catwalks on 99% of their coaster (so they could evacuate people if the coaster gets stuck.)
Alot of theme parks are in earthquake zones, they can still build whatever they want, the real problem is the area's building codes (height restrictions, noise, building codes).
giga coasters already cost close to 30 million, the extra 20 million is easily seen in the 2000 ft of extra track, and supports. Just look at them and see how close they are.
Plus it was a good investment for the park, they get good attendence that revials American parks, plus it put them on the World stage.
But i feel the ride shouldn't have been taller than MF, simply because MF was smoother Intiman (more modern i guess)

Post August 11th, 2014, 12:32 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
I don't love the orange, since the old spinning coaster had it, needs to be something else, but what though? hmmmm

Post August 14th, 2014, 9:46 pm

Totally thought I had posted another update since then o. Ah well, I guess this will be for both

Yeah two weeks was pretty unrealistic for the timeframes I have and all the changes and such I need to do

Steel Tiger:

Huge reprofile of the return. Took out the long lakeside swoop, streamlining the footprint quite a bit, added two tunnels, two more airtime hills and a junior dive

Riptide

This is another coaster that originally was in an alt version of the park I hadn't planned on building. It has some wierd stuff going on after the drop... some of it intentional lol. It's a fantasy looping spinner using maurer-sohne cars. Adding it because with no editing, it happened to still import perfectly into the pak and interlock with the other maurer-sohne with almost zero supports clippage o.o. It felt it had to be here lol.

Too be fair in the alt park there is another coaster it interacts with back there but it's totally different than for this park

Mach Stallion

name of the accelerator. Wish I knew how to do the cable launch trick. Striking red and marigold color scheme now. I wasn't liking the orange too much anymore either.

Still have to clean up nodes and stuff with that. They are there for a reason right now though

Raging Wolf:

Completely revisioned the end, added a final airtime hill and a full dive back off the ledge

Ju-on:

The parts I am custom supporting for this are killing me. Hate supports for this style!> Anyway, working on this bit by bit. Most of the ones there are place holders. I've found using the prefab connections and building the supports from that give a pretty good look for that rail connection.

Shear Madness:

Not much done here, fixed timing and blocking issues. Got inspiration from geek87's Rebirth (http://www.coastercrazy.com/20333/Rebirth) for the way the loop should be supported. That's my next area

Abduction:

Fixed the brakes
fixed the lift speed, supports, colors, and railings

I think that' currently eveyrthing!

Post August 18th, 2014, 9:15 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Post August 19th, 2014, 5:35 am

Haha long way to go before that XD but at least they are exciting and don't kill people

Post August 19th, 2014, 11:12 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ Which coaster has the maximum g-force? I guess Shear Madness is the most intense! 8-)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area