Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting Mondial Windseeker Flat Ride

Mondial Windseeker Flat Ride

Post your Nolimits 2 scripts here! Also any discussion regarding scription for NoLimits Coaster 2 should be placed in this forum

Post May 27th, 2014, 5:56 pm

Points on hand: 4,689.00 Points
Bank: 1,372.00 Points
A Mondial Windseeker (primarily based on the ones at Canadas Wonderland, Carowinds, Cedar Point and Kings Island) for you guys to use as a background object/flat ride in your parks.

http://www.coastercrazy.com/20307/Mondi ... -Flat-Ride

Thanks to Magu78 for letting me use his seat model in this.

Edit: something went wrong when I was posting this to the exchange and it has shown up twice for some reason.

Post May 28th, 2014, 6:19 am
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Looks very cool, I will definitely use this in one of my rides (if I ever upload again). The accidental double upload has been taken care of.

Post May 28th, 2014, 7:08 am

Points on hand: 3,826.90 Points
off topic i thought projektion's profile picture was 2 people kissing and i still see it when i say the girl eating rice cake :I but the your flat ride is awesome...

Post May 28th, 2014, 12:07 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Sounds cool, will check out when I get home cause I can't see anything on a school iPad :/

Post May 28th, 2014, 1:10 pm

Points on hand: 764.00 Points
WOW! Really impressive! I like it! :D
Now i got the idea behind your pm, too ;) I uploaded a seat from my Windseeker-Model, if you want to use it :D http://www.dropbox.com/sh/5h47900n7dfsa ... P1uUGPRC9a =) (...sorry for the delay).
What i was surprised at most .. the script. Now we can animate a Star-Flyer Model, TOO!!! Nicely done!!! :D

I do have a question:
Did you use 3dsMax for the pivots? Or SketchUp? My 3dsMax Trial is out of order =( So i unfortunatly have to find another method to set the pivots correctly.

Really cool work. I hope we see more of it ;) Keep it running!

Post May 28th, 2014, 1:29 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I'm impressed! Great job on this!
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post May 28th, 2014, 2:12 pm

Points on hand: 4,689.00 Points
Bank: 1,372.00 Points
TheArchitect wrote:
Looks very cool, I will definitely use this in one of my rides (if I ever upload again). The accidental double upload has been taken care of.

Thanks. I'm not quite sure how that happened. My internet has been playing up recently so I guess that might have been the cause.

RollerCoaster1234 wrote:
off topic i thought projektion's profile picture was 2 people kissing and i still see it when i say the girl eating rice cake :I but the your flat ride is awesome...

Thanks

Magu78 wrote:
WOW! Really impressive! I like it! :D
Now i got the idea behind your pm, too ;) I uploaded a seat from my Windseeker-Model, if you want to use it :D http://www.dropbox.com/sh/5h47900n7dfsa ... P1uUGPRC9a =) (...sorry for the delay).
What i was surprised at most .. the script. Now we can animate a Star-Flyer Model, TOO!!! Nicely done!!! :D

I do have a question:
Did you use 3dsMax for the pivots? Or SketchUp? My 3dsMax Trial is out of order =( So i unfortunatly have to find another method to set the pivots correctly.

Really cool work. I hope we see more of it ;) Keep it running!

Thanks. A star-flyer shouldn't be too difficult, since it's pretty much a windseeker with less seats.
I use Lightwave. I got a key for it a while back as a gift when I was on a work placement. Though I mainly use sketchup for modelling (I'm pretty sure sketchup doesn't allow you to set different pivots for different layers).

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
I'm impressed! Great job on this!

Thanks

Post May 28th, 2014, 2:29 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
I cannot ride it even when trying to jump up on the seats with the walk mode. I pressed E but it did not put me on the ride.

Post May 28th, 2014, 3:08 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Post September 1st, 2014, 9:02 pm
BBH User avatar

Points on hand: 167.00 Points
^ is correct.

cool5 wrote:
I cannot ride it even when trying to jump up on the seats with the walk mode. I pressed E but it did not put me on the ride.

Key word in the OP being "background."

Very impressive model. I wonder if it's possible to use the suspended coaster or a similar script to the swinging code to make the Star Flyer seats swing in real time. (I know the Windseeker seats don't actually swing because they're a rigid connection.)

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2 Scripting