Board index Public Relations Introductions New Here

New Here

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Post September 21st, 2014, 6:27 pm

Points on hand: 421.00 Points
Hi everybody! My name, as my name would suggest is Jed. I am from central New Jersey and as such SFGADv is my home park. I have both NL2 and NL1. I used to do some NL1 designing, never was particularly great but I really like NL2 and I am getting okay thanks to TheCodeMaster and Korbles tutorials. I know them two frequent the site so if you see it thanks!
A little bit about myself. I broke my fear of rides on GASM and as such Arrow's hold a special place in my heart but my favorite ride at SFGAdv is El Toro. I have been into coasters for a few years now but unfortunately have not been able to travel to many parks. I hate people who refuse to use the test seat and I love running into other coaster enthusiasts at parks. Outside of coasters I love cars (Vintage Racing especially.) That's about it, I can't wait to get to meet everyone.

BTW I am going to be starting some coasters so look here:

arrow-megalooper-shockwave-nl2-t34438.html
Last edited by CoasterJed on September 23rd, 2014, 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
CoasterJed...Coasting for a while...

Post September 21st, 2014, 7:01 pm

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Welcome! Sounds like you know what you're talking about with coasters :D

Post September 21st, 2014, 7:07 pm

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! Gadv is my home park too and GASM was awesome and had virtually no line if you were lucky. I remember going on it 7 times in a row when I was younger, once for each inversion XD.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post September 22nd, 2014, 4:25 am

Thanks for the welcome guys, I like to think I know what I'm talking about anyway lol :D. Really though I guess I know my stuff. Also you are right about GASM! I remember that the Flash Pass line took longer to go through than the general entrance.

Post September 22nd, 2014, 11:14 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ I do feel you're one of smart coaster enthusiasts! Fun to read your intro here! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post September 22nd, 2014, 12:25 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

I'm glad my tutorials could help :)
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post September 22nd, 2014, 12:37 pm
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,058.00 Points

Post September 22nd, 2014, 1:29 pm

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
Hai! I've seen some other posts you've made and it's always great to hear from new coaster fans! I'm also an Arrow fanboy at heart haha. Welcome to the site o/

Post September 23rd, 2014, 5:23 am

lol240 wrote:
^ I do feel you're one of smart coaster enthusiasts! Fun to read your intro here! :)

Thanks man. I am flattered.

Turbo wrote:
I'm glad my tutorials could help :)

You bet they did got me back on track and really fixed my waning NL1 skills.

mkingy wrote:
Welcome :)

LuckyK wrote:
Hai! I've seen some other posts you've made and it's always great to hear from new coaster fans! I'm also an Arrow fanboy at heart haha. Welcome to the site o/

It's good to see any coaster people especially others with a penchant for Arrows. I'll see you around.

Thanks for the welcome guys! I am happy to be here and I can't wait to start putting out some rides.

Post September 23rd, 2014, 9:33 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Return to Introductions