Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Who is your favorite Roller Coaster manufacturer?

Who is your favorite Roller Coaster manufacturer?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Who is your favorite Steel Roller Coaster manufacturer?

S&S
No votes
TOGO
No votes
Bolliger & Mabillard
30%
Intamin
30%
Vekoma
No votes
Arrow
11%
Mack
7%
Gerstlauer
No votes
D.H. Morgan/Chance/Chance-Morgan
No votes
Premier Rides
11%
RMC
11%

Total votes : 27

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
^ eh
It shut the lawyers up. No issue has ever been brought up again after the change which did nothing :P

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

DH Morgan for their their beautiful Phantom's Revenge :D

I accidentally chose Arrow though because I didn't see Morgan at first, and thought "Eh, Steel Phantom was Arrow!"

Jer User avatar

Points on hand: 1,089.00 Points

I'm one of the three weirdos who chose Premier? Why?

Well, every premier I've ridden has been smooth and powerful. A whole lot of fun, and they all look sexy too. I want to ride one of their newer rides though, hopefully one opens near by.
Phoenix|Maverick|Skyrush|RFII|Leviathan|Bizzaro[SFNE]|Bdash|Griffon|El Toro|Verbolten
RIP Chiller: 1997-2008

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Jer wrote:

Well, every premier I've ridden has been smooth and powerful. A whole lot of fun, and they all look sexy too. I want to ride one of their newer rides though, hopefully one opens near by.

Premier is a close 2nd for me, because of Skyrocket at Kennywood. It's not a particularly fast or high but it's forceful, cool looking, and smooth as butter :D
(and it's only 4 years old!)

Points on hand: 4,033.00 Points
Premier comes in 3rd for me, right after RMC and Intamin. Their coasters are pretty powerful, and incredibly photogenic.
Intamin: The Force Awakens.

Points on hand: 4,689.00 Points
Bank: 1,372.00 Points
Personally I go with B&M because their coasters just feel and look massive (Their hypers in particular), the way the sprawl all over the land and look just huge on the horizon. That side pic of Nitro showing it towering above the treeline is always the first thing that comes into my mind whenever I think of B&M coaster.

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
RCT3rox wrote:
Jer wrote:

Premier is a close 2nd for me, because of Skyrocket at Kennywood. It's not a particularly fast or high but it's forceful, cool looking, and smooth as butter :D
(and it's only 4 years old!)

I see you back there PittFall!!! I miss yoooo!

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions