Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Millennium Force Recreation Help

Millennium Force Recreation Help

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post November 15th, 2014, 10:02 pm

Points on hand: 135.00 Points
I am currently working on a Millennium Force recreation, and I need some help.
I am good at building track/supports in NoLimits 2, but i need help with 3D Modeling. I really suck.
So my question is, can anyone help me out in building a few 3D objects?
1: Load and Unload stations. In my recreation, both stations need to be about 75 feet long. I can do the queue outside the stations. I just suck at detail.
2: A dual light bar to go in the station. It is basically two long sets of florescent lights that have red covers over them. When the train is dispatched, they all turn off, wait a second, and then turn back on one by one starting with the back one and moving to the front. Then, it repeats two more times. I am pretty sure that it just goes back to being on after this. The times that I rode it, I wasn't paying that much attention to the lights.
3: Lights to go under the supports. This recreation just wouldn't be complete without lights under the supports.

Thanks to everybody who can help! (I hope this is not absolutely weird for me to be posting this request. I am still pretty much a noob to forums haha)

Post November 15th, 2014, 11:52 pm

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
Well... Welcome to CoasterCrazy! (first post I see.)

Post November 16th, 2014, 1:31 am

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
i'd say finish what you can and post pics of your progress, that might entice people to help out on the finished product and welcome!

Post November 21st, 2014, 10:11 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Sounds like a great project!
I'd love to help on Dispatch timing and stuff!

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2