Board index Roller Coaster Games Scream Machines What do you think?

What do you think?

Discuss anything related to Scream Machines!

Post July 24th, 2002, 3:09 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

What do you think of Scream Machines Games? From the commotion over at their ste and from the beta testers it seems that this coaster simulator is going to be a great piece of work. Have you seen the in game screenshots? They look very good. everything is very finely detsiled and I heard a rumor that there will be about 14 track styles available when the game is released. It will have object importion, and many cool features. Also the eitor is way different than the demo. According to Brian the developer, he states "if you like the NL editor then you will love the Scream Machines editor." I hope this is true. I for one look forward to this games' release. Well post your opinions about it!
WeeWeeSlap

I thought you were like you know like yeah hmmmmmm yeah that. FOO!

Post August 18th, 2002, 4:30 pm

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
I think No Limits will stay alot better than scream machines. Because of the facts that SM doensn't has a terrain editor (wich NL will get in the new update) the grahpics are poor and it is less realistic

example

The train looks like a canister and can anyone tell me where i can find the wheels ?

Altough SM features alot of track styles. I think i might get good. But there are some thinks to be improved.

Scream Machines.... don't let us down :D

Goliath at Six Flags Holland = #1

Post August 18th, 2002, 5:46 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Actually thjat coaster you have the anto type has their wheels covered and looke exactly like that in real life. I think that is their best render to date.
WWS

Post August 19th, 2002, 12:11 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Pardon my typos.
Ok, Their image is right on. The wheels on Antono coasters are covered up with side panelinf, front top side to sid eand back and you really can't see the wheels at al on Anton coasters so that is a good render in my opinion.
WWS

Post August 19th, 2002, 9:57 am

Points on hand: 3,039.00 Points
new screammachines screens. This time the intamin mega coaster

I will post the images here:

yuck !

The coastertrains look far too small

Ugly landscaping. supports are attached nicely to the track and some cool machinery boxes under the track. Also it features Box track.

This means you can switch between box track and triangle track :O

Hrmm weird clouds, but a nice sun

:O Those stairs look nice. But never saw them on a intamin :P And the brake blocks at the side are way to short. IRL they are much longer. And they miss the trains brake plates. This is going to be fixes i assume.

looks nice, except for the trains, oh well i guess they will do something about the colors ;)

Woesh!

The track seems to look good. But on the background the friction wheels seems to be a bit high.

The staion looks like a place to barbeque

Box track again :P guys make up ur mind :)

Nice sunset :O

Doens't seems to be smooth ;)

Where the supports are attached to the track the track gets a nice beam kinda thing inside.

Looks, erm banked ? The supports isn't 100% mounted to the track.
http://www.screammachinesgame.com/screens/int0020.jpg
Weird brakerun.

Goliath at Six Flags Holland = #1

Post August 19th, 2002, 4:49 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

hmmm I had not noticed those flaws pointed out. I hope they do something about it.

Post November 29th, 2014, 9:20 pm

Points on hand: 864.00 Points

Post November 29th, 2014, 9:36 pm

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points

Post November 29th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Return to Scream Machines