Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Gold Reef City project(s)

Gold Reef City project(s)

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post December 1st, 2014, 5:06 pm

Points on hand: 103.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points

Yes this is happening.

Decided to try out some recreations of my home park in NL2. I have a bunch of hand built projects and FVD things on hold and needed to first learn how flexible this sim is. I have to admit the park has some pretty weird rides including the stolen Schwarzkopf shuttle loop, the Giovanola invert and a one of a kind dive machine if you would call it that.

I??????m designing the rides as they are to date. Colors etc?????? And will redo that poor excuse at the TOT I did years ago. :oops: I might get into trying some custom train designs especially for this first one but we??????ll have to wait and see. This Is going to take some finesse and 3d modelling time so please be patient.

First coaster: The Anaconda

A signature coaster in the steel category IMO with a 10 car train that flies like a Vekoma but is as smooth as a B&M. It??????s a small coaster actually and only stands 38m tall with a 34m first drop but it??????s definitely my favorite inverted. It??????s glass smooth and the ride experience differs entirely from the front to the back of the train.

I might build it section for section which will take an insane amount of time by itself or I could slowly build the entire park and have it be finished when NL3 and HL3 are out. :lol: But for now I??????m looking for testers. I??????m still tweaking a bit here and there so please criticize and stuff.

Current ride length: 741m
Target: 746m (was within 6cm but then had to re-tweak some stuff and lost it)

Post December 1st, 2014, 5:15 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Looks absolutely excellent so far. Can't wait to open it up and change the colors back to pink and green lol.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post December 1st, 2014, 5:26 pm
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

I love this! I was hoping you'd do this at some point :)
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post December 2nd, 2014, 4:49 am

Points on hand: 6,842.00 Points
its weird how similar this layout is to the B&M Batman layouts... Just sayin? lol

Post December 2nd, 2014, 8:33 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Post December 6th, 2014, 4:05 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Reminds me of "Tornado" Intamin Inverted, too. No pre-drop but a straight part before a twisted drop.
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post December 6th, 2014, 6:05 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,058.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
DechLave wrote:
its weird how similar this layout is to the B&M Batman layouts... Just sayin? lol

B&M were born out of Giovanola so the inspiration and track style is rooted from the same place!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post December 16th, 2014, 11:23 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
^ Really? Had no idea. That's why Goliath at SFMM has such similar B&M brakes even though it is Giavanola!

Return to Hard Hat Area