Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Problems Downloading Tracks from the Exchange(Error Msg)

Problems Downloading Tracks from the Exchange(Error Msg)

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 82.00 Points
Hey there, first time poster. My problem is as follows, every time I download a file from the exchange and try to load it up I'm prompted with the message, " Cannot load file (Invalid file format: unsupported file version) ". I'm at a knowledgeable loss here because if I'm not correct .nl2pkg and .nl2park are correct files. :?: This is also after many days of downloading tracks from other exchanges around the web.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Mikey User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Points on hand: 6,049.50 Points

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Are you updated to the latest NL2 version? I'm not too knowledgeable myself on the errors, but I feel that that might present an issue if the downloaded tracks were made in a more recent version of NL2 and you're running an older version.

Points on hand: 82.00 Points
I RCT3rox I believe you're correct. While I was waiting for the thread to be approved I tried downloading track's from many other places and the older tracks work fine, besides local errors. I updated and at least for now everything seems to be working fine.

If you guys [mods] do thread locks here, I don't believe any further insight is needed.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Cool! Glad to see you got it working. No need for a thread lock :)
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2