Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Video Editing Programs

Video Editing Programs

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post February 5th, 2015, 9:15 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
What programs (preferably free) do you guys use to edit little videos to throw on Youtube? Also do you have any recommendations for converting .mov files to another format? I tried using a program for that and it sped up the video unfortunately. Thanks for any help.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post February 5th, 2015, 9:52 am

Points on hand: 15,387.90 Points
-For converting .mov files I generally use MPEG Streamclip
-If you can figure it out or find tutorials, Blender is a free program that includes a video editor that can do some things that Windows (Live) Movie Maker can't. I sometimes use it if I want to reverse clips or do split screens. There are probably more interesting features I have yet to learn or practice.

Post February 5th, 2015, 9:56 am

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

I've always loved Camtasia Studio, but with the new update there's a horrible memory leak that makes it next impossible to work for more than 10 minutes at a time - I'm looking for a new one at the moment!

To convert I use Prism by NCH it's very simple and can convert to almost anything - since we can't post links anymore just Google "NCH Prism Video Converter" if you're interested, I highly recommend it!

Post February 5th, 2015, 10:20 am

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
its not free but I use Sony Vegas Pro. Very useful

Post February 5th, 2015, 10:42 am

Points on hand: 589.00 Points
I use Final Cut pro but A Premiere it's the best IMO.

Post February 5th, 2015, 10:53 am
Metazoanhaddock User avatar

Points on hand: 3,327.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
if you really want FREE free, just use windows movie maker, it's mediocre, but gets the job done
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Post February 5th, 2015, 8:43 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
What programs (preferably free) do you guys use to edit little videos to throw on Youtube? Also do you have any recommendations for converting .mov files to another format? I tried using a program for that and it sped up the video unfortunately. Thanks for any help.

I convert .mov with Handbrake.
It's the only one that doesn't murder the quality and get the size of the file down a bit.

Here is the link to it.

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2