Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Any one has other recreations of real coasters in NL2?

Any one has other recreations of real coasters in NL2?

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 65.00 Points
I don't see much on good o classics recreated using the superb tech of NL2. Mostly my searches only give me NL1 content. And yes I know although you can just easily convert them, you still don't see much of overhauled routes anyway! But anyway, thought I'd share this!

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
ProjectAce7 wrote:
I don't see much on good o classics recreated using the superb tech of NL2. Mostly my searches only give me NL1 content. And yes I know although you can just easily convert them, you still don't see much of overhauled routes anyway! But anyway, thought I'd share this!

Yea! The guy that made that is on this site!
Here is the topic for it!

kingda-ka-recreation-t33015.html

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Working on two on the GL 2.0 project with Jordan and dechlave

Points on hand: 15,350.90 Points
I have an on/off WIP Voyage recreation I started one time but the fact that some people are overlaying blueprints and stuff is making me discouraged at trying to recreate anything at all. I'm just intimidated by the standards compared to NL1 due to the increase in customization options. Real blueprints may be confidential and/or just plain hard to access.

Big Dipper at Former Geauga Lake SBNO
Thanks to Dechlave

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
SkyArrow wrote:
I have an on/off WIP Voyage recreation I started one time but the fact that some people are overlaying blueprints and stuff is making me discouraged at trying to recreate anything at all. I'm just intimidated by the standards compared to NL1 due to the increase in customization options. Real blueprints may be confidential and/or just plain hard to access.

OH! I forgot to give you feed back on it. There were a few places that were spot on and some places that were off. I'll have to look at it again.
Diamondback is Diamonbae.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 4,689.00 Points
Bank: 1,372.00 Points
I've been working on this for a while after L Bosch released his reference images on NLE (The version here is probably the 7th version atm)
I'm not planning to go to L Bosch Standards with this (Down to the most minute detail), though I do plan to recreate it fairly faithfully

Points on hand: 324.00 Points
Heres one I did a little while back of the Great American Scream Machine at Six Flags over Georgia.

http://youtu.be/vwiHzEfK9rs

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

I made a model recreation of a Zamperla Zig-Zag that was VERY accurate :) Took a while to make however the trackwork is within centimeters of the real ones (they vary in sizes, I chose somewhere in between) and the supports are all accurate completely :)

Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Wow Turbo, looking great!
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Turbo = God
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Points on hand: 1,489.00 Points
Bank: 1,989.00 Points
I have recreated Superwirbel in NL 2 what was one of my very first NL2 projects about a year ago. You can find that on my exchange account.

I??????ve also got a rec of TTD on my HDD I made in October last year. (I didn??????t uploaded it to the exchange yet because there are some weird Gs on the ride because I focused on it??????s apperance; and even that is improvable :D

Here??????s a pic of it:
Attachments
screenshot-2015-02-06-20-46-51.png

Turbo User avatar

Regarding the Wild Mouse it's the model my home park has (second reference pic) and the pacing is spot on too.

I would love to see someone do an Expedition GeForce rec in NL2 :)
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

^whats your home park and I would like to see a recreation of that too

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Der LK 7531 wrote:
I have recreated Superwirbel in NL 2 what was one of my very first NL2 projects about a year ago. You can find that on my exchange account.

I??????ve also got a rec of TTD on my HDD I made in October last year. (I didn??????t uploaded it to the exchange yet because there are some weird Gs on the ride because I focused on it??????s apperance; and even that is improvable :D

Here??????s a pic of it:

Looks cool! Reminds me of Real's version in NL1.

Turbo User avatar

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

^^That makes me think, I'd love to see Real's TTD ported over to NL2, with everything scripted (the noises, proper launch sequence, the launch lights, etc)

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points

The woody looks like fun ride though! Maybe I should see if I can plan something for summer or whatever via that park. :)
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Projektion wrote:
^^That makes me think, I'd love to see Real's TTD ported over to NL2, with everything scripted (the noises, proper launch sequence, the launch lights, etc)

With some skills TCM taught me, the launch lights are covered.
I have all the original 3ds, I just need help importing them.
This could actually be done if we want...

I guess it would also depend if Real would allow us to port his recreation over. If he did, I'd gladly help in bringing it over to NL2

Turbo User avatar

Dirk_Ermen wrote:

The woody looks like fun ride though! Maybe I should see if I can plan something for summer or whatever via that park. :)

The woodie is actually quite fun and decently unique as it's only 1 of 4 ever produced by S&S. Really it's a neat little park with a decently sized waterpark. I'm just pissed that they bought a damned zipline lol

Coasterkidmwm wrote:

Points on hand: 1,489.00 Points
Bank: 1,989.00 Points
Bit off topic here but a question about my TTD-recreation:

Does someone of you know if TTD has some kind of trimbrakes on the top hat? Because this is the closest I get to the top hat??????s shape but it creates way off G-Spikes (-1.2 vert. maximum) I??????ve been looking for pics to confirm my thought but haven??????t found any yet.

Next

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2