Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Meets Opening Day 2015

Opening Day 2015

Planning a theme park visit? Post it here to organize a theme park meet with other members of the site. You can't go wrong with taking another enthusiast with you!

Post February 13th, 2015, 3:25 am

Points on hand: 64.00 Points
Hello my fellow Coaster enthusiast! It's that time of the year! After a long 6 month break from traveling and riding awesome old/new coasters in 2014 season.... is everyone excited for this yr.? We all can't wait to start revisiting our fav. Parks and try out new parks while collecting new credits on new rides and most importantly...making new friends from other enthusiast at the park in 2015? So here's my opening day plan for 2015 and if anyone would like to join and come along to ride awesome rides with me and talk about roller coasters from one fan to another... Hit me a message or a PM if possible.

Opening day visits:
Holiday World: 4/25 or 26
Kings island: 4/25 or 4/26 *these two parks would be a consecutive days visit.
My #1 Park: Cedar Point: 5/9 Opening day! And 5/10.

June roadtrip visit: work in progress. Will be posting dates and park after I confirm all parks I'll be visiting in June. Parks to visit: Dorney, Hershey, Great Adv. Six flags, New England Six flags., Kings Dominion, Carowinds, Canada's Wonderland, and six flags at both Texas Park. I know it seems crazy but I can't help it that I love Roller coasters!!! Lol. Let me know if you're interested coming along and we can link up and have fun going on rides and experience this yr. Trips.

Keep calm ride on Warriors!

CoasterD9.

Post February 13th, 2015, 5:07 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
CoasterD9 wrote:
Hello my fellow Coaster enthusiast! It's that time of the year! After a long 6 month break from traveling and riding awesome old/new coasters in 2014 season.... is everyone excited for this yr.? We all can't wait to start revisiting our fav. Parks and try out new parks while collecting new credits on new rides and most importantly...making new friends from other enthusiast at the park in 2015?
Keep calm ride on Warriors!

Is it just me or did I just read an advertisement for a possible local themepark or travel agency? :lol:

Welcome to the site I guess. Feel free to actually introduce yourself as well in introductions subforum. It's great that your trying to immediately meet-up with people. But I'm not sure if people would join in, if the organizer isn't connected with our community.
Just throwing in my 2 cents. :)
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post February 13th, 2015, 5:13 pm

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Welcome! I too advise getting to know the people in this community a little more before organizing something like a meet up, so we'd all be able to know each other better for said meet up. But don't worry, everyone here is really friendly! :)

Post February 13th, 2015, 5:14 pm

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points

Post February 13th, 2015, 5:16 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
deere839 wrote:
Welcome also watch out for Oscar lol

Yes. Don't bend over when he's around. :lol:
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post February 13th, 2015, 5:58 pm
Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Hell Yea I am excited! Wicked Cyclone and my SFMM/Knott's visit!
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post February 13th, 2015, 6:15 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Post February 13th, 2015, 10:37 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
All CC members welcome you! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Theme Park Meets