Board index Public Relations Post All Complaints Here Really wierd rating!

Really wierd rating!

Report complaints problems here with links to them. No links, no fixing them then.

Post April 5th, 2015, 3:51 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
http://www.coastercrazy.com/20766/Venom

Rooneyrocket10 said this.

This was a terrible coaster! Supports were absolutely horrid, and the trackwork was unoriginal and definitely not unique with still being unrealistic. Terrible job!
Technique- Trackwork was very rough, all g's were hilarious and it did not pass the tunnel test. Tons of problems there.

Adrenaline- For a medium/small sized coaster, this thing rips! I could definitely see this being built at a traveling carnival and being a very toddler friendly coaster.

Uniqueness- The way the trains start out flipped around from a standard 4th dimension coaster was boring! It added new possibilities for different elements and sensations such as how to fall asleep in under 60 seconds.

Realism- The supports are incredibly fake! They look almost as good as the sunglass collection that cool5 has! ;) The environment makes this look amazing as well. The trackwork was fun.

Overall, in teresting work! The only thing I could say is add more golf balls, but other than that well done!

-edited by cool5

What??? This is not me. I did not rate this.

Post April 5th, 2015, 6:00 pm

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

Damn! We got a hacker on cc. That's some messed up stuff. Its because of ratings like that the exchange hasn't been as active as it could be, at least for me. I am not saying it is or is not a poorly made ride as i have not ridden it, but the entire rate is less than helpful and appears to be nothing more than someone with too much time needlessly trolling the exchange.
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post April 5th, 2015, 6:46 pm

Points on hand: 4,689.00 Points
Bank: 1,372.00 Points
Someone definitely edited that rate, it was originally pretty similar though was praising the ride.

Post April 5th, 2015, 6:48 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,552.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Hi, it was personally edited by me. Just wanted to throw some fun since that rating I edited, was posted by none other than the person who uploaded the track.

I am still awaiting that person's pm reply.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 5th, 2015, 7:08 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points

Post April 5th, 2015, 8:05 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Maybe yeah... because cool5 is obviously one of our trends! :lol:
Last edited by lol240 on April 7th, 2015, 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post April 5th, 2015, 8:11 pm

Points on hand: 398.00 Points
Oscar wrote:
Hi, it was personally edited by me. Just wanted to throw some fun since that rating I edited, was posted by none other than the person who uploaded the track.

I am still awaiting that person's pm reply.

? I thought IzCoaster uploaded Venom, not Rooneyrocket10. Or did I get it wrong and can you explain it to me?

This seems rather bad, a hack of a person's opinion.
WIP: In order of release priority: Nordschleife: Green Hell, unnamed B&M Floorless, unnamed Mack Launched Coaster
"I don't want to say never, because I think never is always the wrong answer." - Walter Bolliger

Post April 5th, 2015, 8:23 pm

Points on hand: 5,149.54 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Post April 6th, 2015, 12:40 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
The rate and the upload came from the exact same ip only days apart. So no hack just Oscar goofing around haha
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post April 6th, 2015, 1:56 am

Points on hand: 398.00 Points
mkingy wrote:
The rate and the upload came from the exact same ip only days apart. So no hack just Oscar goofing around haha

Exact same IP? Unless it's an internet cafe that for some reason has two CoasterCrazians logging to the same computer in different times (due to SHEER coincidence), it seems odd that it would come from the same IP.
Last edited by nerdygeeknl2 on April 6th, 2015, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
WIP: In order of release priority: Nordschleife: Green Hell, unnamed B&M Floorless, unnamed Mack Launched Coaster
"I don't want to say never, because I think never is always the wrong answer." - Walter Bolliger

Post April 6th, 2015, 2:24 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Exactly, so the guy has 2 accounts - one he used to upload and one he used to post a fake rating. We don't take kindly to that sort of tomfoolery.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post April 6th, 2015, 6:08 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Hmmm... When do people learn that clone accounts aren't working to get awards. :lol:
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post April 8th, 2015, 7:37 am
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
mkingy wrote:
Exactly, so the guy has 2 accounts - one he used to upload and one he used to post a fake rating. We don't take kindly to that sort of tomfoolery.

Interesting word.... tomfoolery.

Return to Post All Complaints Here