Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising SteelHeart - B+M Giga

SteelHeart - B+M Giga

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post April 9th, 2015, 6:52 am
KG9

Points on hand: 1,580.00 Points

SteelHeart
"Bred of steel, heart that's real."

SteelHeart, the first-ever Giga coaster from KG, is a massive 7,745 ft. undertaking. Climbing 350 ft. with a 365 ft., 99 mph drop into a ravine, SteelHeart would be the tallest, fastest, and longest Giga coaster in the world if ever constructed. Pulling +4.5G at it's horseshoe turn and -1.15G on the first airtime hill, a ride of steel may be common, but with a heart and intensity like this one, nothing can compare.

Inspired by Giga coasters such as Leviathan, Fury 325, and Millennium Force, SteelHeart is a melange of multiple well-known Giga coaster elements that place emphasis on speed, forces, and high-energy thrills.

The name - SteelHeart - is a combination of two things. While Steel is hard, strong, and durable, Heart is passionate and intense; therefore, when combined, SteelHeart is meant to illustrate the power of steel, but the energy and intensity that ride along it's rails.

SteelHeart is a combination of two things that represent KG as well, as it was released on April 9, 2015 - KG's 20th birthday.

Download Here! - http://www.coastercrazy.com/exchange/de ... k_id=20776

Post April 9th, 2015, 7:06 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Welcome to the community! From the POV your ride looks pretty awesome - I'll be sure to give it a download & rate at some point! [:

Any questions about the site just ask and someone will be able to help you out!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post April 9th, 2015, 7:36 am

Points on hand: 2,777.00 Points
Bank: 122.00 Points
Looks very nice. Definitely a different aproach, B&M layout with Intamin intensity. Layout was nice too. I'll download and rate asap.

Post April 9th, 2015, 11:26 am
Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

First off welcome to the community! We are glad to have you here!

As for you coaster it looks amazing! I will be sure to download and rate when I have time!

Enjoy your stay!
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Post April 11th, 2015, 12:12 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Rode it! Did ride it! Also, I thought it freakin' cool that KG9 used the special font for the ride logo and presentive descriptions! 8-)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post April 13th, 2015, 1:48 pm
KG9

lol240 wrote:
Rode it! Did ride it! Also, I thought it freakin' cool that KG9 used the special font for the ride logo and presentive descriptions! 8-)

Thank you! It's actually a font from a recent album, Rebel Heart, that I got the track listing from then meticulously cropped, pasted, and put together to form the words that I wanted. Took a lot of effort, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Post April 13th, 2015, 8:01 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Just got your nudge to rate it! Glad you did that, cause I almost forgot how awesome this was!

Post April 14th, 2015, 2:21 pm
KG9

TTD03 wrote:
Just got your nudge to rate it! Glad you did that, cause I almost forgot how awesome this was!

You're welcome! And yes, if you have downloaded it, please head back over to that page (which I will link below) to ride and rate! SteelHeart wants to know how she's doing... ;)

http://www.coastercrazy.com/exchange/de ... k_id=20776

Return to Track Advertising