Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Turbine Recreation (Formerly Psyke Recreation)

Turbine Recreation (Formerly Psyke Recreation)

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Points on hand: 4,118.00 Points

So i have been working on this for a while now, so i thought the time for a thread is now

here is the current state of the project

yes the loop is handbuilt

the track itself i am satisfied with, and i will probably end up releasing it as a standalone shuttle loop for free usage at some point

I have reached the point where my 3d skills are starting to become useless against the task ahead of me, so if anybody wants to help out with some stuff (The 3D building, the light system e.c.t.) then please whisper to me

also i am looking for reference photos of the station if anybody has any

i will keep you posted on any significant progress
Last edited by COASTERGUY246 on July 6th, 2015, 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now usually there would be a banner image here, but i cant add one. have some random text instead

Post June 27th, 2015, 8:50 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Looks like a nice project - why don't you use this as a 3ds learning curve? I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be happy to help you out!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post June 27th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
I'll help you out. :)

Just send the base model my way and I'll try my best to replicate it.

Post June 29th, 2015, 3:43 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
I saw the real POV and thought the effects before the launch were epic! With the help of mrcrolly this project will get farther! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post July 6th, 2015, 12:30 pm

Points on hand: 4,118.00 Points

There has been a small change on this recreation due to the complexity of psyke underground's building. instead of recreating psyke, i will be shifting it into a turbine recreation instead

currentley there is now building in place yet, but i have tried out a custom track style to make the recreation more true to the real design

Now usually there would be a banner image here, but i cant add one. have some random text instead

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2