Board index Roller Coaster Games 3D Modeling Discussion Major Texturing Help?

Major Texturing Help?

Discuss anything related to 3D modeling from 3ds Max to Object Creator. Have a question? Get it answered here!

Post July 29th, 2015, 11:43 am
Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Hey everyone, As many know I am working on Florida Adventure. I currently have a pretty big model for a section of the park that needs to be textured. I was wondering if anyone would like to offer to help me with this? You would be rewarded with a great number of points as well as your name for the credits.

The texturing is pretty basic. Similar to that of Disney's Tomorrowland, Grey's, purples, etc. I will give you more information before sending the model over.

This is a HUGE task however you only need to do a bit of it and Ill finish it up! If you are interested please comment below or PM me. Thank you all!

Last edited by Blase Rhine on August 4th, 2015, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Post July 30th, 2015, 4:21 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Disney will need an area called "Futureland" with the martian and cyberspatial concepts. Tomorrowland is now like a set of retro space rides. Blase's rendering would also be awesome for "Shanghai Disney" preparing Tron.

:)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post July 30th, 2015, 6:38 am

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
O.O that's pretty impressive. Don't forget to switch faces so white is pointing outwards, not gray. Gray represents the back of a face and will be invisible if you export single sided.

Post July 30th, 2015, 2:05 pm
Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

dcs221 wrote:
O.O that's pretty impressive. Don't forget to switch faces so white is pointing outwards, not gray. Gray represents the back of a face and will be invisible if you export single sided.

Thank you! I have already fixed that issue and began some work on it! Skyworks has also helped a bit with some of the texturing as well.
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Post July 31st, 2015, 6:31 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Love these evolved mushroom looking structures! Waiting for your release! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to 3D Modeling Discussion