Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Toy Story Land coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios!

Toy Story Land coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios!

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
WDW Toy Story Land DHS.jpg

Disney's Hollywood Studios, currently a bit of 'the little park that could' will also see a massive addition named Toy Story Land. It will be anchored by what appears to be a re-positioned entrance to Toy Story Mania, which will be adding a third track for additional capacity.

Outside the ride will be an 11 acres expansion that shrinks visitors down to the size of toys where they will explore Andy's backyard. The largest addition here will be a custom roller coaster that looks to have both a lift hill and a launch, with riders sitting in trains that are one giant slinky dog.

Also new to the land will be a pair of family spinner rides, themed to the little green aliens from the movies. The area will be stuffed with over-sized props, food and retail locations and a purposely immersive theme that is said to be the future direction of the Studios parks. No opening date was announced for this land.

Credit newsplusnotes

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points
I hope there's a ride there that involves sliding down a wide, shallow playground slide toward a big holographic flame while holding hands with the other riders.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Like my jamp up land playground slide into a camp fire?

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
If that family ride (lift + launch combo) is anything like that artists impression could be a pretty cool ride!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
This is going to be another awesome "Toon Town"! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!