Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Six Flags Fiesta Texas 2016 Ride

Six Flags Fiesta Texas 2016 Ride

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post August 11th, 2015, 11:29 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Ridiculous guess: Tx3 = Tall, Taller, Tallest. :lol: Serious guess: Tx3 = Tall, Terror, Thrill.
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post August 24th, 2015, 10:48 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
This photo was put together after many clues were given out by Jeffery Siebert in the Texas Thrill Seekers group!

sfft2016hint.jpg
sfft2016hint.jpg (21.23 KiB) Viewed 2098 times

Post August 25th, 2015, 12:10 am

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

lol240 wrote:
Ridiculous guess: Tx3 = Tall, Taller, Tallest. :lol: Serious guess: Tx3 = Tall, Terror, Thrill.

...my god he knew...

:idea:
Anyway, they're clearly making a coaster 3 times as tall as Titan, taking the record for tallest and fastest coaster. That way they can rub it in SFOT's, SFGAdv's, and Ferrari World's faces. And yes, it absolutely must be a Giavanola so you can enjoy the absolutely airless ride while getting plastered to your seat and possibly blacking out. I don't care if they have to dig Giavanola out of the grave; it's happening. Maybe they'll get 3 Giavanolas as a package deal. Possibly an invert like Batman The Ride/Anaconda @ Gold Reef City (which is nearly a Batman clone by Giavanola btw) . And if anyone says that it's the same as BTR, SFFT will counter by saying it's two experiences by 2 manufactures. Come on guys, it's obvious can't you see?

[END RANT]
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post August 25th, 2015, 12:38 am
Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Coaster Hero wrote:
getting plastered to your seat and possibly blacking out.

Since when is this a problem? Would you rather have a forceful helix like the one on Titan or one that provides little to no forceless like Nitro. :lol:
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post August 25th, 2015, 1:19 am

^A lot of people complain so I put the majority's view into consideration. I actually am all for forceful helixes. ;) Interestingly, Nitro's helix is sneaky and I sometimes grey out if I get the magic seat, the magic train, and a faster than usual ride.
It's been a long time

Post August 25th, 2015, 2:48 am

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
Paradox wrote:
Coaster Hero wrote:
getting plastered to your seat and possibly blacking out.

Since when is this a problem? Would you rather have a forceful helix like the one on Titan or one that provides little to no forceless like Nitro. :lol:

During my 2 trips to great adventure, I've found Nitro's helix to be quite forceful.....Then again the only other hyper I've been on with a helix is Steel Force so what do I know.
What are these for?

Post August 25th, 2015, 4:09 am

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
Paradox have you ever ridden nitro? I've blacked out on that helix twice before... It may have been where you sat but that's a really forceful helix xD.

Post August 25th, 2015, 7:33 am

Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
Who the hell thinks Nitro's helix is forceless?
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post August 25th, 2015, 7:42 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Coaster Hero wrote:
lol240 wrote:

I don't care if they have to dig Giavanola out of the grave; it's happening.

Created from workers involved in a B&M mutiny :lol:
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post August 25th, 2015, 9:45 am
Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
mrcrolly wrote:
Paradox have you ever ridden nitro? I've blacked out on that helix twice before... It may have been where you sat but that's a really forceful helix xD.

I sat in the last row so idk about any magic seat. I wasn't even close to greying out on that lol. I prefer Bizarro's spaghetti bowl area to Nitro's helix.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post August 25th, 2015, 3:41 pm

Points on hand: 227.00 Points
Bank: 11,457.10 Points
So screamscape mention Taz's Texas Torndo because of the three t's. But what I find interesting is that both stunami and Olympia Looping are rumored to be closing. Maybe they snatched one of them up for cheap.
All hail your great Arrow Dynamics overlords.

Post August 25th, 2015, 4:17 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I don't see them rebuying Tsunami lol.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post August 25th, 2015, 5:53 pm
Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points
Coaster Hero wrote:
lol240 wrote:

...my god he knew...

Anyway, they're clearly making a coaster 3 times as tall as Titan, taking the record for tallest and fastest coaster. That way they can rub it in SFOT's, SFGAdv's, and Ferrari World's faces. And yes, it absolutely must be a Giavanola so you can enjoy the absolutely airless ride while getting plastered to your seat and possibly blacking out. I don't care if they have to dig Giavanola out of the grave; it's happening. Maybe they'll get 3 Giavanolas as a package deal. Possibly an invert like Batman The Ride/Anaconda @ Gold Reef City (which is nearly a Batman clone by Giavanola btw) . And if anyone says that it's the same as BTR, SFFT will counter by saying it's two experiences by 2 manufactures. Come on guys, it's obvious can't you see?

[END RANT]

They can not do that, as they have a 200 ft height restriction on them as they are right next to an air force base and an airport
Last edited by Mr. Freeze on August 25th, 2015, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 25th, 2015, 6:52 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Jeffery Siebert posted this in the Texas Thrill Seekers Facebook group...

Jeffery Siebert wrote:
???#???SFFT2016??? this is what we know: Something will come, something will go, something will get better!

Post August 25th, 2015, 9:20 pm

titanrocks01 wrote:
Coaster Hero wrote:
lol240 wrote:

...my god he knew...

[END RANT]

They can not do that, as they have a 200 ft height restriction on them as they are right next to an air force base and an airport

#sarcasticRant . Everyone does it once in a while... right? ;)

^Also TTD, that would make the whole Tx3 thing make sense I guess
It's been a long time

Post August 25th, 2015, 9:22 pm
Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points

Post August 27th, 2015, 12:39 pm

Points on hand: 56.00 Points
With this announcement https://instagram.com/p/65P43YQp9d/

I'm thinking this youtube video tells the tail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkQlay9t76c

It is placed exactly where the Frisbee is vacating.

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!