Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Six Flags St. Louis 2016- Fireball

Six Flags St. Louis 2016- Fireball

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post September 2nd, 2015, 4:46 pm
VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 10,818.00 Points
Six Flags St. Louis just posted this on their Twitter page.
SFSTL.png

Looks like it's hinting at a Super Loop to me.

Post September 2nd, 2015, 5:07 pm
Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Definitely a Larson Loop
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Post September 2nd, 2015, 5:56 pm

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

For sure a Superloop. I thought they were going to stop installing them because of the SFDK issues, but apparently they're not.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post September 3rd, 2015, 4:41 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
They are obviously fooling around! Fireballs in the posted image are not as sweet as fruit candies! Yuck! :lol:
Last edited by lol240 on September 3rd, 2015, 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post September 3rd, 2015, 5:39 am
VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 10,818.00 Points
Fireball Blazes Into Six Flags St. Louis in 2016

Theme Park Adds New Looping Thrill Ride to Its Heart-Pounding Line-Up

Six Flags St. Louis, the Coaster Capital of Missouri, will heat things up in 2016 with the new Fireball. This looping thrill ride will give guests a pure adrenaline rush as they go forward, backward and upside down.

Fireball features a single loop that riders will travel back and forth in, pendulum style, as they build up speed to soar head over heels. Seated back to back, guests will rocket through a series of 360?? revolutions stopping upside down for some insane hang time before reversing directions.

???This high-thrill attraction combines suspense and anticipation, and will be a hit with teens and families alike??? said Dave Roemer, park president. ???With the forward and backward motion as well as the inverted hang-time, Fireball will deliver the kind of intense thrills our guests have come to expect from Six Flags St. Louis.???
???7 stories tall;
???24 seats in unique ???face-off??? design, with guests seated back to back and face to face
???360 degree revolutions;
???Inverted hang time with riders suspended upside down.

This new thriller will be located in the Illinois section of the park where the Rush Street Flyer currently sits. Fireball is set to open late spring 2016. For more information about upcoming 2016 Six Flags rides and attractions, including a video highlighting the new rides, visit our New in 2016 page.

Six Flags St. Louis is also announcing the start of 2016 Season Pass sales with its special Flash Sale through Labor Day weekend featuring the lowest prices of the year ??? savings up to 65% off on 2016 Passes! September 3 through 7, guests will receive a free upgrade to a Gold Season Pass with each Season Pass purchased. Gold Season Passes include admission to Six Flags St. Louis and Hurricane Harbor as well as to any other Six Flags theme park, free parking and special admission offers for friends. 2016 Season Passes provide unlimited visits any operating day for the rest of 2015, including park admission to Fright Fest?? and all of 2016. Pass holders may also purchase a Gold Season Dining Pass, which includes a lunch, dinner, and snack during every park visit, plus they will receive a 2016 All Season Sport Bottle for unlimited drink refills. Gold Season Dining Passes may be used at any Six Flags theme park.
- See more at: https://www.sixflags.com/stlouis/attrac ... D24GY.dpuf

gallery_keyart_sfsl.jpg

Post September 3rd, 2015, 5:52 am

SFSTL.png

This totally made my day! Today I did see a funny image! How many Fireball candies can you eat? = How many Six Flags' Fireballs do you want to ride? Questionaire by Six Flags.

:lol:

Post September 3rd, 2015, 6:21 am

Points on hand: 15,383.90 Points

Post September 3rd, 2015, 7:10 am

Halloween is nearing so I put one question: Fireball ("Loop-de-Loop" Trick) or Treat? ;)

Post September 3rd, 2015, 1:30 pm

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

SkyArrow wrote:
Oh good, they didn't explicitly call it a coaster.

What?! Did I just read that correctly? In that case this is my favorite Superloop ;)
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post September 3rd, 2015, 1:43 pm

Points on hand: 5,889.00 Points
WOW, they're removing their Falling Star for this.... :(
American Eagle Lover

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!