Board index Public Relations Feedback And Suggestions CoasterCrazy Tours?

CoasterCrazy Tours?

This forum is now open since we're at that point for lively discussion so go ahead, post and discuss, it will be closely monitored by Oscar and Mike

Post September 10th, 2015, 1:30 pm

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Jokes aside, Oscar do you think it would actually be possible to do a "West Coast Bash" style event at an agreed upon park? I believe it's ert on a couple coasters at the park. If the ticket prices were reasonable yet high enough to make it happen, i'd be in. Location would be another issue, but we could theoretically get that ironed out in advance.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post September 10th, 2015, 3:14 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,552.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Coaster Hero wrote:
Jokes aside, Oscar do you think it would actually be possible to do a "West Coast Bash" style event at an agreed upon park? I believe it's ert on a couple coasters at the park. If the ticket prices were reasonable yet high enough to make it happen, i'd be in. Location would be another issue, but we could theoretically get that ironed out in advance.

Yes, anything is possible and doable. Just need to have the right price point and proper number of attendees. Like, idc about making a profit, as long as it broke even, I would be happy. Like say, we get a group of X people and want this park, I could get the pricing and we equally split the cost among the x amount of people. That'd be fine with me. I've never done it though :)

I could start looking into it to see which part would be the 1st ideal one to do and go from there.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post September 10th, 2015, 3:20 pm
TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Dirk_Ermen wrote:
TTD03 wrote:
Listen, if anyone wants to do an ERT session at Six Flags Great Adventure, you can. It just costs $1000 per ride per hour, and you can't do Ka or Zu.

So if we could get enough people pitching in for that, I'd contact Great Adventure about it.

Unless you're a club with reputation, then you get them for free.

That is incorrect. The only group that gets it for free is ACE. Because the park and ACE are partners. IE, they advertise and do free poop for each other.

Theme Park Review on the other hand, does have to pay for stuff, and they are one of the largest groups out there!

Post September 10th, 2015, 3:29 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
TTD03 wrote:
Dirk_Ermen wrote:
TTD03 wrote:
Listen, if anyone wants to do an ERT session at Six Flags Great Adventure, you can. It just costs $1000 per ride per hour, and you can't do Ka or Zu.

So if we could get enough people pitching in for that, I'd contact Great Adventure about it.

Unless you're a club with reputation, then you get them for free.

That is incorrect. The only group that gets it for free is ACE. Because the park and ACE are partners. IE, they advertise and do free poop for each other.

Theme Park Review on the other hand, does have to pay for stuff, and they are one of the largest groups out there!

I'm talking about a club with reputation. ACE and the ECC are both clubs with a big reputation. So they get their ERT's for free.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Previous

Return to Feedback And Suggestions