Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Anyone have/know where to find Big Bad Wolf blueprints or...

Anyone have/know where to find Big Bad Wolf blueprints or...

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Points on hand: 2,475.00 Points
old Google Earth photo? I'm dying to work on a project and a recreation seems in order. I also have another project from way back in the construction thread to finish, but it's mostly support work and trees. Anyway, obviously Big Bad Wolf isn't current so I'm not sure where to find any potentially still extant Google Earth photos. I'm 99% sure Google Earth was well up and running before the ride was torn down. I also remember from coffee table books on roller coasters from when I was younger, sometimes they included a relatively simple layout blueprint... that's mostly what I'm asking about. I'm not expecting anyone necessarily has actual blueprints from Arrow, but I guess you never know. Anyway, I distinctly remember Raptor in one of those books, certainly enough to compare a top-down view, but I'm not sure about BBW itself. Anyway, if anyone can help at all that would be great.

TIA.

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

That is quite tricky to find. IDK if anyone would even have something like that still unfortunately :(
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
I believe there are Verbolten plans that would give you the layout of reused footers...not sure if there are any other than those over the water though.

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points

It's not much, but this is what google has to offer.
What are these for?

Points on hand: 2,475.00 Points
Thanks everyone. Thanks especially Ckidd, I looked but couldn't find.

Of course, if anyone else has anything else, that would be wonderful, but that's definitely something. I may even have one or two of those coffee table books so I'll have to check in there if I do.

Thanks again.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^^ & ^ Google Earth is, I assume, uber-awesome! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to General Theme Park Discussions