Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Switchback at ZDT's Amusement Park!

Switchback at ZDT's Amusement Park!

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post October 7th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Points on hand: 4,748.89 Points
TylerE wrote:
The one chance I would make to this is a couple of booster wheels on the spike. The return run, especially the 2nd half is noticeably lacking in pep.

I've heard that the slow return run actually improves on certain parts of the ride.
Mind Bender at SFOG is pretty great
Check out my WIP thread
Currently working on Thunderbolt, a second generation Schwarzkoph.

Post October 7th, 2015, 9:15 pm

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

TylerE wrote:
The one chance I would make to this is a couple of booster wheels on the spike. The return run, especially the 2nd half is noticeably lacking in pep.

I agree, it sorta crawls over that airtime hill. Keep in mind it hasn't really broken in yet
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Post October 7th, 2015, 11:22 pm

Points on hand: 6,539.00 Points
This park really smacks of a RCT scenario 'You have an inherited a small plot of land with weird grain silo things. It's your job to transform it into a bustling amusement park.' Switchback seems like a cool coaster for the space the park has to work with and the return trip didn't seem too slow to me watching the drone footage. Are there any cost figures??

Post October 8th, 2015, 4:35 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
aj74205 wrote:
This park really smacks of a RCT scenario 'You have an inherited a small plot of land with weird grain silo things. It's your job to transform it into a bustling amusement park.'

Totally imaginable! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Previous

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!