Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Geauga Lake 2.0 The NEW and IMPROVED Geauga Lake (Update 1)

Geauga Lake 2.0 The NEW and IMPROVED Geauga Lake (Update 1)

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

To be honest I'm not really a fan of the layout or the colors... The layout seems very drawn out even for a giga coaster. And the colors just look bland... The blue is way better than the white however if you fade the colors a bit it makes it look more realistic and gives the coaster more "life". Also the drop shaping is still wrong. Use Fury and Leviathan photos to use as a reference for shaping the drop. Also the turn around element looks a bit funky at the end.

My advice would be to start with the drop shaping and then move on and maybe not make the elements as drawn out as they are. Hope this helps. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
Remember it's a work in progress so any advice helps

Points on hand: 4,800.70 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

The shaping of the overbank element is off, but It's actually pretty difficult to make a direction changing overbank that looks right so I understand that. Am I the only one who likes the colors? Especially the track. It seems like it's a richer color than other B&M gigas.
It's been a long time
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCErEzTkqrD55UEiIiiKsKmg

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Keep in mind people are concerned about the shaping being too drawn out because a common newbie trap is making a massive ride that is super gradual to keep the G's in check.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
This project isnt dead we will be redoing some of the plans some coasters wont be there but it will be redesign bassicallly the plans

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Good to hear that you still continue that plan! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area