Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Project: Warzone ~ Construction Thread.

Project: Warzone ~ Construction Thread.

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post November 13th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Points on hand: 2,485.00 Points
Heyo! I've recently been working on a rather intense eurofighter over the past days, and I couldn't resist but start a construction thread to show off to you guys what there is so far. There is no real official name yet, so for now I'll be calling it "Project: Warzone", but a more official name will come later on. This is also one of my first attempts at a more teaser based, storyline built construction thread to make to build up the aspect of the ride a bit more.

Backstory

The year is 2203, the earth itself has begun to crumble, and the warzone has only grown stronger. Over the generations, scientists have discovered the usage of newer and more high tech weapons, using binaural beats and different frequencies to deliver more intense attacks towards their enemies. You are one of the first to enter the battlefield, using the power of sound, transmitted through speed and intensity, your mission is to defeat the enemies... Be careful, it can get pretty dangerous out there.

Statistics

Max speed: 68 MPH

Max Height: 150 FT

Track Length: 4531 FT of track.

Stay tuned for more updates!

~Mrcrolly

Post November 13th, 2015, 9:28 pm
Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

This is looking awesome so far! Loving that layout!

Lets see if you actually finish this one ;)
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Post November 14th, 2015, 8:45 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Looks like he completed the track before making the thread, which is always a good sign for finishing lol. Looks like a good knot of track so far.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Return to Hard Hat Area