Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 How do I custom cartexture?

How do I custom cartexture?

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post November 29th, 2015, 11:01 am

Points on hand: 4,748.89 Points
There's a single image i've been wanting to put on the Intamin Rocket Coaster trains for a while now, for the TMI contest. Unfortunately, I can't find a tutorial on how i'm supposed to custom cartexture. So, if anyone wants to enlighten me on how to Custom Cartexture and package a cartexture into an NL2 file I would be really happy!
Mind Bender at SFOG is pretty great
Check out my WIP thread
Currently working on Thunderbolt, a second generation Schwarzkoph.

Post November 29th, 2015, 8:17 pm
TallonD83 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 355.00 Points
Bank: 4,476.00 Points

Post November 29th, 2015, 8:41 pm

Points on hand: 4,748.89 Points
TallonD83 wrote:
what kind of photo editing program do you use?

Photoshop
Mind Bender at SFOG is pretty great
Check out my WIP thread
Currently working on Thunderbolt, a second generation Schwarzkoph.

Post November 30th, 2015, 4:50 am

Points on hand: 999.00 Points
Hey, Its pretty simple to do.
This is what I do.

1) If you have a design or texture ready to go then make a copy as a JPG file . I use a 512X512 Dimension which worked for me

2) go to your Documents folder and open up your No limits coaster / NoLimits2.com folder and find the folder of the design you are working on.

3) When you find your designs folder, paste the copy of the texture or design you have made in that folder. Then close everything up.

4) Go and open up your Nolimits2 program and open your coasters design.

5) When your design opens, go to the coaster tab and click on coaster properties. When it opens, click on the trains tab.

6) When the train tab opens, You will see two color setup tabs. Choose the one below train 1. There you will see car texture 1 or 2.

7) click on the far right buttons with the (.....) on them and you will be able to go to the Documents folder you made your texture copy at and select it.

8) when you select your folder, click ok and freeze your coaster. And there you have it.

*** if it dont look right or not aligned the way you wish, then just use Photoshop, or maybe Paint to make your alterations and then repeat the process I listed above.

I hope this helps you and good luck!

Post November 30th, 2015, 5:26 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ Fantastic descriptions. Does your method work for NL1, too? :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post December 1st, 2015, 12:09 am

Points on hand: 999.00 Points

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2