Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Most underrated coaster you've ridden?

Most underrated coaster you've ridden?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post December 5th, 2015, 5:02 pm

Points on hand: 3,410.00 Points
mrceagle wrote:
I have ridden GASM on 2 separate trips the first in 94 was what you describe, the second trip was in 97 and the ride seemed to have lost a bit of its force. another SFOG underrated coaster though apparently it has gotten rough in its age is Ninja. I loved that ride. It's got an amazing layout and looks great over the water.

That's all it has going for it. It will murder you inside and out. It looks pretty and it would be great if it weren't a Vekoma, but sadly no.

Post December 5th, 2015, 9:35 pm

Points on hand: 1,645.00 Points
Ozark Wildcat at Celebration City in Branson, MO was a great little woodie! However, the park closed a few years ago and nothing has been done with the ride. I hate driving by the place to just see it sitting there.

http://rcdb.com/1888.htm

Post December 5th, 2015, 11:20 pm

Points on hand: 227.00 Points
Bank: 11,457.10 Points
Just look at my profile pic. Does't deserve the hate it get, love that ride.
All hail your great Arrow Dynamics overlords.

Post December 7th, 2015, 9:48 pm

Points on hand: 1,428.00 Points

Wittloc wrote:
mrceagle wrote:
I have ridden GASM on 2 separate trips the first in 94 was what you describe, the second trip was in 97 and the ride seemed to have lost a bit of its force. another SFOG underrated coaster though apparently it has gotten rough in its age is Ninja. I loved that ride. It's got an amazing layout and looks great over the water.

That's all it has going for it. It will murder you inside and out. It looks pretty and it would be great if it weren't a Vekoma, but sadly no.

That's what i have heard. I consider myself lucky to have had a chance to hit the park twice in the early and late 90's and enjoy the ride when it was less rough. It also meant I had an opportunity to ride Viper.

Post December 8th, 2015, 1:11 pm

mrceagle wrote:
Wittloc wrote:
mrceagle wrote:

That's what i have heard. I consider myself lucky to have had a chance to hit the park twice in the early and late 90's and enjoy the ride when it was less rough. It also meant I had an opportunity to ride Viper.

R.I.P. Viper and Deja Vu :(

Post December 10th, 2015, 4:16 pm

Points on hand: 1,428.00 Points

Never got on SFOG's Deja Vu but SFNE has SFMM's it's an OK ride but nothign amazing. Viper on the other hand was fantastic from the swampy setting to the forces.

Post December 10th, 2015, 4:37 pm

mrceagle wrote:
Never got on SFOG's Deja Vu but SFNE has SFMM's it's an OK ride but nothign amazing. Viper on the other hand was fantastic from the swampy setting to the forces.

Never rode Viper or Deja Vu sadly.

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions