Board index Public Relations Introductions I have not been into here for such a long time.

I have not been into here for such a long time.

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Points on hand: 815.00 Points
Allow me to introduce myself. I am a former Modstothemax member, and I have made mods for Ultimate Ride Coaster Deluxe, but I am now moving on to Ultimate Ride Disney Coaster. I know that there is stimulators like Roller Coaster Tycoon, and NoLimits, but I like modding Ultimate Ride games as I enjoy not having to restrict myself to less than 10k tris and I also like effects that Ultimate Ride games do offer. I am the very last modder for Ultimate Ride games, and I don't see anyone else modding it or playing the game. Thanks to Wayback Machine, I been able to get certain mods from Modstothemax after it got deleted from the web. That's really all you need to know about me.

Oh, and here are some of my mods for the Ultimate Ride games.

My Desert Environment for Ultimate Ride Coaster Deluxe/Disney Coaster

Trees and Plant Theme for Ultimate Ride Coaster Deluxe/Disney Coaster

My Voxel Sphere Environment for Ultimate Ride Coaster Deluxe/Disney Coaster. This was my last finished mod for the game.

The other mods I made aren't worth showing. They're crap...

Hopefully, I'll be showing some more mods here.

Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Ah, I loved Ultimate Ride! I miss it
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^^ Wow that big white woodie looks really fun! Do you have a video of that track, like on YouTube? Just out of my curiosity so you're not at all forced to do that. No worries!

:D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Ultimate ride, never really been heavily into it. But I do remember seeing people who modded the hell out of it and creating the most awesome creations. I think I've built one coaster in total with UR. :lol:
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
@ExoticLover: We can wait until you come back in this intro! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Introductions