Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Dapalm's Ideas -#1 - Raiatea - B&M Flying Coaster

Dapalm's Ideas -#1 - Raiatea - B&M Flying Coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 2,777.00 Points
Bank: 122.00 Points
In this new series I will feature some quickly made concepts. I usually imagine lots of layouts, which never end in NL2 because I try to spend to much work on them and end up loosing motivation. So, in order to avoid that, these quickly made projects ahowcase the idea in a (I hope so) fun way.

This B&M Flying coaster has been made in the last 5 hours. Imagine flying around the polynesian island of Raiatea. Hope you enjoy it despite the obviuos flaws it has :)

I really like this layout, so I may end redoing it. Hopefully I will be able to post videos like this frequently :)

Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Beautifully crafted environment and coaster. I love the way it interacts with the terrain and scenery around it. Not to mention the colors are beautiful as well. Cant wait to see more.
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Great layout. Last turn before the rolls seems a bit flat but other than that it looks pretty good. I especially like what you did with the first drop's exit into the half loop.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
That's a really nice coaster! Looks like you've got some inspiration from the new B&M Flying at Universal Studio's?

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
it looks like Kumba and Cobra curse as a flyer lol

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Dapalm wrote:
In this new series I will feature some quickly made concepts. I usually imagine lots of layouts, which never end in NL2 because I try to spend to much work on them and end up loosing motivation. So, in order to avoid that, these quickly made projects ahowcase the idea in a (I hope so) fun way.

This B&M Flying coaster has been made in the last 5 hours. Imagine flying around the polynesian island of Raiatea. Hope you enjoy it despite the obviuos flaws it has :)

I'm wondering how many hours you would have to spend if you did the same thing in NL1. I presume that would be a freakin' time-consuming project! It's awesome that NL2 user-friendly options let you finish that coaster in like 5 hours!

8-)

^ Great imagination, Deere! Cobra's Curse - spot on! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
Wait... 5 hours? I couldn't do 1/8 of that in 5 hours. That is spectacular work for such a short time slot.
What are these for?

Return to Hard Hat Area