Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area The Gardens Theme Park & Resort-Information

The Gardens Theme Park & Resort-Information

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post February 22nd, 2016, 12:30 pm

Points on hand: 849.00 Points
Untitled-2.png

Hi everyone I have been off of CoasterCrazy for a while now and I think its time for my break to be over :D I have been working on a design for a new park i have been wanting to design in no limits forever but long story short I deleted my steam account and and i can not get back in :? so now I a in the makes of getting my account back so I can start on this project.

The Gardens Theme Park & Resort is located in the woodland areas of south Carolina and is 350 acres of land. The Gardens Theme Park & Resort also is have to one of the worlds tallest coaster being unveiled this later this year I am so happy to be starting this project now but I also will need your help with this I will need builders skethup artist because I am terrible at that If you have any interest in becoming apart of the team please PM me. The Gardens Theme Park & Resort coming soon to your computer :D

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Speaking of "THRMR" not "THEME"... is that a typo or... is that intentionally misspelt? ;)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Hard Hat Area