Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Non-Enthusiasts Say The Darndest things...

Non-Enthusiasts Say The Darndest things...

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
CKidd wrote:
Paradox wrote:
Are people seriously complaining about prices? There's days where they offer 50 cent rides/entry. Why the hell would you go all the way from Jersey to Quassy?

I live in Pa and I would love to go to Quassy. I wouldn't make a special trip, but I would stop by going to Boston or something.

Yeah that's what I meant. Why would you make a special trip just for Quassy? It's small enough that you can do all of the park and still have time to go to Lake Compounce after.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

Points on hand: 4,657.00 Points
Bank: 6,667.00 Points
Also that video is clearly a troll video. Which I don't understand why these even exist. It takes more effort than its worth.
What are these for?

XLR8R User avatar
CoasterCrazy Media
CoasterCrazy Media

Points on hand: 3,273.01 Points
VF15 wrote:
Ugh...

Pay no attention to this content, it's made by two individuals who don't know how to make a sarcastic video entertaining.
Storm Chaser | Intimidator 305 | Lightning Run | Twisted Colossus | Maverick | El Toro | Millennium Force | Xcelerator | El Loco | Magnum XL-200
Coaster Count: 154 - Last Credit: Ragin' Cajun (Six Flags America)

Points on hand: 1,900.00 Points
Turbo wrote:
Olmisery wrote:
Some of my friends: "Dude omg Boomerang is so unique! It goes backwards. I heard there are only three like its kind in the world!

I kid you not. I KID YOU NOT.

lol

In all seriousness though I firmly believe it's one of the best designs on Earth.

Yeah, there's are reason they've built like three of them. (jk I know it's like 50)

Points on hand: 15,350.90 Points
CKidd wrote:
Also that video is clearly a troll video. Which I don't understand why these even exist. It takes more effort than its worth.

Looks like a troll channel inspired by SFMM Enlightenment Leader.
10 Reasons why Fury 325 sucks At least they actually counted correctly this time.
10 Reasons why Banshee sucks Unlike the other one, this was actually painfully stupid and unfunny.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
That swimming pool with a carousel is just like oh... a private one with a mansion, lol! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 10,818.00 Points

Points on hand: 3,410.00 Points

Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Ahahahha! At first I was like: "Do they pick also something else than Disney and Universal?" But then the number one appeared. :lol:
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Points on hand: 671.00 Points
Dirk_Ermen wrote:
But then the number one appeared. :lol:

Came right outta nowhere! :lol:

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Facebook comments about Fury 325 getting stuck on the lift hill from April last year...

-I like knowing this ride stops! WSOC keep reporting!! At some point the ride needs to be inspected more then it has been! Yes all rides mess up and yes the safety feature worked but at what point do you stop blaming it on this and investigate further?! Is there another irresponsible teenager stopping the ride to get laughs, like on the windseeker?!
-tragedy it's about to happen only then they will understand!!
-Even if the ride shuts down "like it's supposed to" for safety reasons, NO ONE wants to risk getting stuck lol please don't defend Carowinds bc it's obvious that there are issues they can't seem to address. You won't be so quick to defend them when someone dies. Smh
-No way in hell would you get me on that ride!! Its gonna kill someone you just wait and see!!
-Go to Cedar Rapids in Ohio folks
-okay this is becoming a repeated problem. Carowinds need to shut dat ride down n find tha problem and fix it. they had dat ride ready before deadline anyway
-Shut the f***ing thing down , before someone is killed,, not after....DUH !!!
-#Carowinds NEEDS TO HIRE NEW/BETTER MECHANICS!! And FIRE all the ones that ARE NOT doing their jobs PROPERLY!! And no one seems to be paying attention that THIS IS PEOPLE'S LIVES AT STAKE!! Where is the Management/Owners when thus is happening??!! They're sitting one their FAT RICH A**ES.... WATCHING FROM THE SIDELINES.... DOING NOTHING!!

Me reading these comments:

Wow talking nonsense lol... Graders can even write better comments for a coaster experience! :lol:

Points on hand: 5,955.00 Points

End my miserable existence, please.
Ok but how desperate you have to be to voluntarily fly from another country to go to Thorpe?

I think that we also need a "Non-Enthusiasts Can Say The Good Thing!" thread.

- :)

I saw one impressive comment "It's like watching two ribbons dancing with each other to me.???"

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Points on hand: 6,144.00 Points
VF15 wrote:

That coaster list has a water slide in it. :(
Taron>Helix get mad

Hope that someone knows their good sayings. :sad:

Points on hand: 671.00 Points
VF15 wrote:

And here I thought I was immune to dumb coaster assertions...

Points on hand: 15,350.90 Points
I wanna say that list is severely outdated, but it has Kingda Ka and Verruckt, which is just a slide with a hill.

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

Facebook comment about Valleyfair's old flume:
I'm guessing the multiple deaths on the Flume are what prompted it's closing, rather then it being outdated.

VF15 User avatar
News Writer
News Writer

The GP's reaction to Sheikra getting stopped on the lift hill...

-I think people should quit riding rides all together and find other ways of entertainment. Too many incidents happening lately with rides.
-Those roller coasters need to be done away with. Accidents are always happening becausebthey are nit properly maintained.
-No way ! Too dangerous to ride those roller-coasters !
-That's why I don't go on any of those rides. Always somebody getting hurt or killed on those rides.
-Omg!!!!! I can no longer trust any roller coaster
-This really does happen all the time!! Maybe not for this length of time but I'm surprised Busch Gardens hasn't had any safety violations.

Are any of these people aware that no one was hurt?

Points on hand: 2,091.00 Points

"Six Flags owns Kings Island"
"Six Flags is like Cedar Point"
"Six Flags is better than Kings Island"
XD

PreviousNext

Return to General Theme Park Discussions