Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Appalachian Express Progress Thread

Appalachian Express Progress Thread

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post June 20th, 2016, 10:56 am

Points on hand: 305.00 Points
Hello there!

I've been on hiatus for a long time right now, as I've been working constantly on rides at my amusement park, since It's my job now. (ayy) Anyways, I'm working on a new wooden roller coaster (launched because yes.) and it's called Appalachian Express.

I'm not trying to really base it off a manufacturer, just simply building it because I want too.

I'm currently on Version 3 of the ride, since I've done some changes. Usually every change to an area will mean that It's a new version of the ride (Besides building it.)

Version 1, shown in red. Was originally going to be a Minetrain roller coaster, It was also before terrain was added for effect.

Version 2, Shown in green is the beginning of the launch part. As well as the rest of the layout (Shown in Blue) but the only difference is a shorter beginning, as I didn't like how it was turning out.

Version 3, is a new beginning, with just a simple turn out of the station into the launch lift! Version three will also have edited elements. Eventually.

A picture of right after the launch

Comments?

Post June 20th, 2016, 11:04 am
herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
The layout looks pretty nice! I always like coasters that follow the terrain. :)

Post June 22nd, 2016, 9:26 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
What neat twists! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post June 24th, 2016, 2:32 pm
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Looks like a fun little woodie, what's your inspiration behind the ride?
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post June 24th, 2016, 3:57 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Have fun supporting the corkscrews lol. They look like quite a mess on the two examples I can think off of the top of my head.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Return to Hard Hat Area