Board index Public Relations Introductions I never Introduced myself.....I'm a few years late!

I never Introduced myself.....I'm a few years late!

Say hi to the crowd of CoasterCrazians!

Goku1910 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 2,514.00 Points
Bank: 2,212.00 Points
I've been on this site for what seems like forever and was referred here from SFGAmworld.com....I have used it to gather information on No Limits Coaster Simulation and to learn how to use it through criticisms and feedback....anyway on to introductions.

I'm Goku1910, but I'm okay telling you my first name....but just my first name. It's Ken. I usually don't use this ID anymore but it's an embarrassing mark that I bear and will wear it proudly. You may see me on other forums under the ID "Kelrics" with some form of numbers. I pulled this inspiration from Sword Art Online when the characters explain that their in-game handles are variations of their real-life names. I took "Elric" from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and inserted the first letter of my first name. I know, I'm lame. :lol:

I am the sole person who runs the Channel GreenBulletProd on YouTube and if anyone here does recognize my work, you'll probably remember it as absolutely ridiculous. My Coaster projects tend to be long, drawn out, and just overall unique. My Channel didn't have much purpose until NL came into the mix and I occasionally go back to watch my No Limits 1 videos just to say to myself "What the $%#%#$ was I thinking by making that!?" The Channel's main focus is NL but my Anime and Video Game Obsessions keep my projects far apart. Another factor keeping progress slow is my PC's lackluster performance....but give this HP some credit, it's 8 years out of date! Not to mention I work Full-Time in retail which means I'll be working during the day, morning , or night randomly. What else is there? Going through my channel you'll find random uploads from Destiny, Call of Duty, The Division, and anything PS4 related. You might even find old gems like this one from the days when GreenBulletProd was known as Funhouse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snLyZ8NbXXw

But the first No Limits Coaster you'll find is Quarantine. There were some earlier ones, but they either never made it to youtube, or I thought they just weren't good enough for public viewing....Even then Quarantine was borderline garbage. I was thinking of adding another Coaster to my "No Limits 2 Edition" Collection....Who likes the idea of a resurrected Quarantine as a GCI? I dunno. We'll just have to wait and see. My channel will continue to drive you people insane by mixing anime and video game themes into my coaster designs. This is where names like Firefly, Elucidator, inFAMOUS, Carrion, and Zekken all come from.

Anyway, that's my extremely long an boring story. I've been at these forums with no proper introduction and I will remain here to showcase my few coasters when they release. Until the next one! #Zekken.

Metazoanhaddock User avatar

Points on hand: 3,322.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never introduced myself either....and I'm the head moderator these days :lol:
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^^ I still appreciate your "Newton2.0" track data that got me to build my own creations! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Metazoanhaddock wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never introduced myself either....and I'm the head moderator these days :lol:

Let me introduce you,

This is Meta, Meta is a major stoner. The end.

Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,572.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

;) WELCOME!!!!!
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
To all visitors. Your messages are welcome anytime! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Return to Introductions