Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area KG9's Construction Thread - Project [REBIRTH]

KG9's Construction Thread - Project [REBIRTH]

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,198.00 Points
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
Wow a 6 car 3 bencher lol. Long train is long

the good thing is, as each train would seat 36 passengers, the throughput/hourly capacity would be good.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
I personally want to see the B&M insanely long train when you feel like creating the over 700-foot tall coaster. :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

KG9

Points on hand: 1,580.00 Points

AQUARIUS

LEO

LIBRA

All subject to change at any moment. :D

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Libra definitely interests me - some really huge looking elements there!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Great looking B&M's! Love the cartextures.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Seriously love that limegreen track - SFDK Medusa alike! :D

KG9

V??r??r - Guardian of Myrkvi??r

Deep in the recesses of the Scandinavian hillside, V??r??r (ver-der) is a spirit unlike any other, a guardian of the forest and protection from the evil that could be found within. Acting as a ghostly guide from the moment you step into the dense greenery, V??r??r flies through the air and hides beneath the ground, taking riders on a high-thrill adventure through the woody and rocky terrain. Featuring never-before-seen dual launches, six inversions, numerous rapid transitions, airtime hills, and chaos abundant, this spirit is not known for sanity.

----------------

I designed V??r??r in March and held onto it, waiting to reveal the layout until it was done. However, after riding Taron, V??r??r immediately jumped to me and said "I need help!" Now, V??r??r is done from a layout standpoint, but I have always seen this ride as highly themed and intensely designed and I cannot do it alone. Therefore, I am announcing V??r??r not just to give a peek into what this ride is, but also to what it could be with assistance from others. V??r??r would become a collaboration with those who are willing to do scenery, trees, rocks, etc. This ride has such potential that I knew I could not do it alone to make it great, so would anyone like to help me? :)

A huge collab for a huge attraction that could be great. If you are interested in joining me alongside V??r??r, please PM to me to see the POV as it has been sitting in my YouTube account for a couple months now and would love to be watched. Also, any ideas for scenery, layout changes, etc. please PM to me as well. I'm really excited about this one.

And don't worry, AstrologeA is still alive and well. :)

Points on hand: 9,972.00 Points
That looks absolutely massive. If you're able to pull this off perfectly with a lot of inspiration (and you've got tons of inspiration right now I'm sure) this is going to be amazing.
mkingy wrote:
Yoda was famously quoted as saying:

Yoda wrote:
Free the Orcas, you must
Sith will prevail, otherwise

Fluorometholone

I find your layout frightening as it's like "Just go crazy like a Nordic Monster!" in the distance! :D

KG9

You came in second this time with the legit score, congrats! :D

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area