Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Florida Adventure Theme Park and Resort

Florida Adventure Theme Park and Resort

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post December 13th, 2015, 7:04 am
herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
I wouldn't mind if it was added but I think it won't really fit in this park. The wheel will probably be too huge compared to all other rides. Other than that, all the rides in this park are way more heavily themed than my wheel will be.

Post December 21st, 2015, 1:20 pm
Metazoanhaddock User avatar

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
cool5 wrote:
Will you add the Japanese Ferris wheel by Herman116? Like you can put it in a Asia section of the park.

no

Cool5, please stop inundating this thread with your suggestions, we already have a clear idea of where we're going with this, and honestly, it's becoming a bit annoying. This thread will be updated when we can update it, but not a moment before. We take pride in our work on FATPR and won't show any progress on the project until a majority of the collaborating members are 100% satisfied with the results.

That being said;

WE ARE STILL ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Though we do appreciate the support you guys give us, the fact of the matter is all of the team members, myself included, have lives outside of the site and FATPR, and often real life takes precedent over NoLimits. We know many of you were looking forward to an update over winter break (it could still happen!), however, due to unforeseen complications, we may have to push the update back a month or two as we'd rather take our time and make something truly special rather than rush ourselves to churn out a product.

Once again, sorry for getting your hopes up, but we hope you understand. That being said and done with;

THANK YOU ALL for all the support you guys have been giving us. It really means a lot and helps to keep us going on what, for most of us, is the most ambitious NL project we've ever worked on.

Also, since we're not total dicks, here's some teasers/spoilers for the holidays:

retro walkway night.jpg

Project Tomorrow Day.png

projecttomorrownight3.jpg

TRON Side view.png

projecttomorrownight4.jpg

-Florida Adventure Team
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Post December 22nd, 2015, 8:51 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ No plans to add any "Ferris Wheel" like Deno's Wonder Wheel or one at California Adventure which might be better for this Epcot-themed park? They both have cool rocking chair effects.

:)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post December 23rd, 2015, 11:53 am
Metazoanhaddock User avatar

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
As of right now there's no room, as much of the space will be taken up by extensive scenery, and a massive Ferris wheel would likely
A: ruin the skyline by taking away from the castle and mountain
B: take up too much space

we may revisit the idea at a later time, but as of now, it's just not in the cards.
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Post December 23rd, 2015, 11:58 am

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,243.00 Points

Post December 30th, 2015, 10:45 pm

Any news before the end of 2015? :D

Post December 31st, 2015, 2:15 pm
Blase Rhine User avatar

Points on hand: 30,499.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points

Well not much of an update but some news before the end of 2015!~

The team has decided to revisit the overall technical side of the project. This in turn means the park will be better optimized and have additional clippings/LOD's to each model. The park will also plan to have actual paths rather than just the average terrain painted paths. We have huge plans and this project is still expected to take another year or so on top of the year we have already worked on this project!

We appreciate all of your support and would love to hear your comments/feedback/concerns/ideas moving into another year!

Lastly, We want to wish you all a fun and safe Happy New Year!

-Florida Adventure Team
Sometimes I dream of unicorns and oreos

Post December 31st, 2015, 7:58 pm

To be continued... :)

Post January 2nd, 2016, 11:03 pm
Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points
Just as the new Star Wars film says, To Be Continued. There will be more, just have to give us time as we have all been pretty busy with our personal lives. Now that my football season is done until August, I will have more time on my hands, just not sure about the rest of the team, so stay tuned

Post January 3rd, 2016, 10:40 am

Wow thanks! :D

Post September 19th, 2016, 6:14 pm

Points on hand: 1,038.00 Points
is this still ongoing
Six Flags Great Adventure is my home park.

Post September 20th, 2016, 1:06 am

^ Great bump for us here! :)

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area