Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Pictures Rules of The Theme Park Pictures Forum

Rules of The Theme Park Pictures Forum

This forum is to create mega threads with pictures you've taken of theme parks you've visited!

Post August 18th, 2016, 6:21 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Saving this post to post some basic rules.

- This forum will be composed of mega threads. This means it will be 1 post per theme park. Do not create multiple threads, if the theme park you want to upload pictures of already exists, post it in that thread. If it doesn't exist, make a new thread! Please try using the following format for the thread titles: Park Name, City, State, Country

- Please post pictures that you have taken. Don't post pictures that someone else took. We don't want to get into legal trouble do we now?

- Upload pictures that are of decent quality. Basically if it looks like a potato, maybe consider finding a better quality image to upload :)

- Each pic or series of pictures should have a caption/description. Just so that people know what they're looking at :)

- This shouldn't be used for long-term discussions on the rides/parks. How and in which perspective / camera settings are used should be said by the poster if he wants to give that information.'

- If you are making the original post of a mega thread, we ask you to please add in the top of the post the full park name along with the full address (include city, state, country). If you can't do this, we'll edit the post for you.

- As a friendly reminder, the pictures you post should be available to use as open source. This way other forum members can use them for stuff like computer backgrounds, etc.

- Mobile users should heed caution wandering into these threads as your data plan can be consumed by quickly by the amount of pics these can come to hold :)

Many thanks to Der LK 7531 for helping set up this forum :D
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post August 20th, 2016, 1:47 pm

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Awesome, Der LK 7531! :)
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post October 11th, 2016, 9:17 am

Points on hand: 204.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
can you recommend a good site for bulk image hosting?

Post October 11th, 2016, 10:01 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,502.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

LuckyK wrote:
can you recommend a good site for bulk image hosting?

Imgur.com has worked lovely for me :)
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 11th, 2016, 10:24 am
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Imgur does wonders for me too, has for a long time
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Return to Theme Park Pictures