Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area The Deere839 Construction Thread-Huge Update!

The Deere839 Construction Thread-Huge Update!

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 7,295.00 Points
A side project i made called Snake Pit!
Attachments
020f77ea0b6954c6571f0a446dee62dc.jpg

Mr. Freeze User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 32.00 Points
Bank: 4,860.00 Points

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^^ I think you can make the first curved drop more steeper to gain speed for the second "airtime" hill. I find the upward helices before a turnaround, attractive. The lowest part where "Snake Pit" runs through the trees is actually going to be my favorite. The 270 turn before the last 180 turn is a good accent!

:D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Is it an intamin?
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
Is it an intamin?

Gravity Group i looked at picture of the voyage except more hills

^ More than I expected! Thanks for the spine-tingling airtime hills! Make sure that the ride does not exceed 4.5g's at each bottom, as in my case, I seriously feel like greying out at that level.

:D

Sorry that ive been away my labtop was broken so only had my kindle but the good news is I just got a new laptop and I'm going to reinstall nl2 as soon as I can so new projects are coming

Wow I'm really sad to know that your previous tracks are now gone, because I could see the way you learned the better trackwork by releasing some of your decent designs so often. This is still my favorite one! People might say like this is just a drawn-out layout, while I literally find this to be a true eye-catcher, if you make an attempt to get the ride to make wide curves at a constant speed.

Here comes the best woodie by Deere! :D

This could be much better than the "officially rendered" Mystic Timbers! Love this! :lol: + :D

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area