Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Meets CoasterCrazy Meet 2017 Planning/Brainstorming

CoasterCrazy Meet 2017 Planning/Brainstorming

Planning a theme park visit? Post it here to organize a theme park meet with other members of the site. You can't go wrong with taking another enthusiast with you!

Mikey User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Points on hand: 6,049.50 Points

If we are going to do a Euro Trip it needs to start and end in a place that is accessible by rail or airport.

slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
I'm pretty sure I can go on the Europe trip. put me down as a "probably"
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Points on hand: 1,123.00 Points
Mikey wrote:
If we are going to do a Euro Trip it needs to start and end in a place that is accessible by rail or airport.

Anyone coming from outside Europe will most likely fly into Frankfurt (FRA). From there it's a 2.5 hour drive to Europa Park. If the trip ends at Hansa Park, it's only 1.5 hours to Hamburg and an approx. $36 train ride from Hamburg back to Frankfurt for the flight home. https://www.raileurope.com/european-trains/ice/how-to-book.html

There are people on here who know a lot more about this than I do, but after 10 mins of searching that seems like the simplest way to go!

Paradox User avatar

Points on hand: 7,113.00 Points
Bank: 10,198.60 Points
Like I said before, it would be very unlikely for me to go if there's no carpooling system.
Coasterkidmwm wrote:
gouldy wrote:
Just don't employ stupid people and you're golden.

That's like finding a Waffle House with no white trash in it.

slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
Paradox wrote:
Like I said before, it would be very unlikely for me to go if there's no carpooling system.

They don't have any cars in Europe, if you want to buddy up we could do one of those tandem bicycles though.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Points on hand: 374.00 Points

I'm unsure about the other parks, but for August, accommodation for Europa-Park (be it on-resort or off resort) needs to be booked in the new year, and flights need to be booked by Easter for those planning on flying to Strasbourg with Ryanair from Stanstead.

Just thought I'd post this because we are nearly in December already!

:)
1. Helix
2. Wodan
3. Nemesis
4. Blue Fire
5. Balder

Previous

Return to Theme Park Meets