Board index Off Topic Board Fun and Games Make Your Own "PPAP" Song Game!

Make Your Own "PPAP" Song Game!

All forum games go here.

Post October 26th, 2016, 10:31 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Heavily inspired from YouTube comments on his viral song! Edited for a more friendly gameplay! There's one rule to follow: Put something you have just come up with!

(Example.)

It has a drop.

It has a hill.

*uh*

I can't fly, tho! :lol:
Last edited by lol240 on October 28th, 2016, 3:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post October 26th, 2016, 3:24 pm

Points on hand: 4,748.89 Points
no
Mind Bender at SFOG is pretty great
Check out my WIP thread
Currently working on Thunderbolt, a second generation Schwarzkoph.

Post October 26th, 2016, 4:05 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
Defense of the Ancients 2 is my favorite video game. It is a free-to-play game created and maintained by the Valve Corporation, which is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington and ruled by the legendary Gabe Logan Newell. Defense of the Ancients 2 (DotA2) is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) in which each of ten players (two teams of five players each) take control of ten heroes to do battle and fulfill objectives on a roughly-symmetrical playing field. The game is routinely praised for being unforgivingly strategic and nearly impossible to master. Players seeking any level of success must be nimble of hand, cunning of mind, and, perhaps most importantly, completely void of human emotion: when two warriors lock eyes on the battlefield, be they the armorclad Dragon Knight, the enigmatic Juggernaut, the unrelenting Bloodseeker, or the mischievous faerie-dragon Puck, all mercy must be put aside. The best teams do not only destroy their opponents, though that is an important part: the best teams humiliate their enemies, casting them down like broken-winged birds into the loser???s pit of shame amidst an unceasing stream of ridicule and scorn. In a sense it is not a battle of heroes: it is a battle of egos where the most resilient emerges the victor.

I, having accrued nearly two thousand matchmaking points, am unusually good, and with my signature hero, the Sniper, I have sown violence and death across thousands of battlefields. Regarding items, I start with a Butterfly. Providing massive bonuses to agility, attack speed, and evasion, it is, by a wide margin, the best item in the game. I usually stay mid lane and farm gold until I finish it, typically around minute 40, at which point I will start roaming and ganking. After netting a few kills I will purchase Mask of Madness to improve my attack speed and mobility. Some people prefer Boots of Speed as their mobility item, but in my opinion, only the dimmest of dimwits rely on passive effects: a truly skilled player (like me) can utilize active effects to greater result. Not to mention the Boots of Speed have no offensive capabilities whatsoever???neither attack damage, attack speed, or agility. One could argue that the upgraded Boots of Speed (called Power Treads) remedies this problem, but I would counter-argue that the passive 30 increased attack speed granted by the Power Treads pales in comparison to the Mask of Madness???s active attack speed bonus of 100. It is painfully obvious which is better???yet still I am routinely disappointed by just how many players refuse to buy the Mask of Madness. Passive effects are the bane of my online existence.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post October 26th, 2016, 8:20 pm
Xenon User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 375.00 Points
Bank: 431.00 Points
I got a head

I got a keyboard

*uh*

jsikldrhfcsjthr;hpxrfs.d]]wdgh]adhart8e
hyyyper wrote:
Turbo wrote:
WCD-Ltd wrote:
Some of the complaining people lived up to 200 Km away
That's a joke right? What complaint could they have possibly given?

They should only be allowed to complain about the coaster being built too far away from them.

Post December 13th, 2016, 8:51 am

I have a seat!

I'm not ready!

*uh*

:mrgreen: Mean ride ops! :lol: Launch! :mrgreen:

Post December 13th, 2016, 11:10 am

Points on hand: 5,955.00 Points
tbh i don't want this to exist but paradox is probably the one who told you this was ok so fine.
Ok but how desperate you have to be to voluntarily fly from another country to go to Thorpe?

Post December 13th, 2016, 4:54 pm

Points on hand: 3,893.00 Points
I have jazz version
and also space one

UGH

milk this vid for all I can
I'm only annoying on purpose I swear

Post December 13th, 2016, 9:03 pm

Points on hand: 3,266.00 Points
I've literally contracted clinical depression from this thread.
Lightning Rod|Intimidator 305|Fury 325|Twisted Timbers|Storm Chaser|Wicked Cyclone|Skyrush|Maverick|El Toro|Voyage

Post December 13th, 2016, 9:31 pm

Points on hand: 6,539.00 Points
^It would be more accurate to say 'developed.' Depression is not a communicable disease.

Post December 13th, 2016, 10:38 pm

Points on hand: 3,893.00 Points
I actually wasted my time making one and I can never undo that

I made the post today and I already feel massive regret

Just like everything else I do
I'm only annoying on purpose I swear

Post December 14th, 2016, 6:22 am

Olmisery wrote:
tbh i don't want this to exist but paradox is probably the one who told you this was ok so fine.

:D Thanks, Paradox! :D

I open NoLimits.
I keep watchin' YouTube POVs.
*uh*
- Projects get nowhere! -

GOTTA RELEASE SOMETHING, REALLY! :roll:

Post December 18th, 2016, 1:04 pm
Xenon User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 375.00 Points
Bank: 431.00 Points
To this day, I still have no idea why I contributed to this topic.
hyyyper wrote:
Turbo wrote:
WCD-Ltd wrote:
Some of the complaining people lived up to 200 Km away
That's a joke right? What complaint could they have possibly given?

They should only be allowed to complain about the coaster being built too far away from them.

Post December 20th, 2016, 4:27 am

^ Thanks for, um, posting something kind of positive! :D

Return to Fun and Games