Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area ENTROPY - Terrain Invert *Video Editing Help?*

ENTROPY - Terrain Invert *Video Editing Help?*

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 443.00 Points
Bank: 3,797.00 Points

Thanks! I intend to make the teasers brief so I can keep people excited.
Favorite Coasters- MF, GateKeeper, El Toro, Kingda Ka, TTD, Maverick, Nitro, Raptor, Hydra

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,053.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
I like your style of teasers :) change of pace from the usual stuff, keep up the good work!
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Just experimenting with some signage and night time lighting ;)

keep in mind that I have no sketchup experience whatsoever so my signs and 3d models won't be that great

Favorite Coasters- MF, GateKeeper, El Toro, Kingda Ka, TTD, Maverick, Nitro, Raptor, Hydra

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points

Teaser POV Pt. 3

Here it is... The third part of the teaser POV series in glorious 60fps. Lucky for you guys, there will only be one more teaser POV after this one, and then you can expect the release pretty soon after. Enjoy, and make sure to set your YouTube video quality to 1080p60

mkingy User avatar

I present to you... Ventus

This ride stared out as me just playing around with making an Intamin tophat, but then I decided what the heck, I'll make a full layout. I would actually consider this the best trackwork I have ever done, and I feel like it is a very good ride for only a few days work.

Here are some pics of the cartexture (this is my first time ever making one)

Ventus *should* be on the exchange by Monday, 12/14/15, but I can't make any promises.

Also, the release of Hejdl??st has been pushed back a bit, but Its for a good reason ;)

Ventus is now on the exchange! I hope you enjoy the ride

Make sure to download it and don't forget to rate! - http://www.coastercrazy.com/exchange/de ... k_id=21140

Note: I changed the logo because the original one was very similar to the logo of another coaster that a user here made

While I have always wanted to tackle the challenge of building a full park in NL2, I never actually have. Since I am not the best at modeling, right now I'm sticking to a smaller kind of park where the amount of buildings and paths will be at a minimum. My aim for this park is to be very compact and have a grona lund kind of feel to it, with many smaller but thrilling rides in a compact space. So far I have a intamin tophat heavily inspired by stealth's shaping (but it's only about 170 feet tall) and a mini b&m floorless. I intend to have some other coasters including a woodie, and some flat rides in the park, but I would also love suggestions regarding what kind of coasters I should build.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Always great to see a large track interlocking with a small one! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

After nearly two years in the making, I can finally say that Hejdl??st is DONE! If you could go download and rate it that would be awesome. I hope you enjoy it, and get ready for bigger and better things in the future.

DOWNLOAD - http://www.coastercrazy.com/21423/Hejdlst

Also, check out this amazing video that nSeven filmed for Hejdl??st. He is the mastermind behind the foliage, environment, and cartextures.

Points on hand: 9,972.00 Points
Nicely-done trackwork with great shaping control, and the way n7 improved the setting really made it a hundred times even better. Excellent work. Would probably qualify in a Mega-Roundup.
mkingy wrote:
Yoda was famously quoted as saying:

Yoda wrote:
Free the Orcas, you must
Sith will prevail, otherwise

Fluorometholone

Post November 11th, 2016, 11:01 pm

Here's a PoV vid of something I have been working on lately. The only thing that is final is the trackwork, and the supports are mostly prefabs at this point, so there is still much work to be done before I release it. For some reason the end of the ride got cut out from the pov, so sorry for that (there was only like 5 seconds left of the ride anyway). Also, don't know why I chose such a chill song for a ride named after disorder (a more hectic/crazy song would have been more appropriate), but I guess it was just the mood I was in. Feedback, as always, is greatly appreciated. Enjoy!

Post November 11th, 2016, 11:11 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
From what I saw it looks decent so far. Kind of reminds me of Alpie meets Nemesis.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post November 11th, 2016, 11:29 pm

Exactly the two inspirations I had in mind ;)

Post November 12th, 2016, 12:07 am
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,506.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

I LOVE that invert!
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post November 12th, 2016, 5:14 am
mkingy User avatar

Post November 14th, 2016, 3:38 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Yeah, I would be into that zero-g-roll whip as well! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

*Please Read*

Since I'm nearing the completion of Entropy (albeit extremely slowly), I have ran into a dilemma. I really want to film a nice video for it, but honestly, I have never made a full length NL video before. Although I am a very avid editor in adobe after effects and enjoy making films with a real camera, somehow I've never tried a Nolimits vid. For all of you great NL video editors, what do you start with when you are looking to make a video, and how to you film all of the shots? Most of them cameras attached to invisible tracks I would assume? Anyways, it would be awesome if I could get some guidance from people with NL2 videography experince about strategies for getting the actual shots themselves (the actual editing part I'm good with once I get the footage. I absolutely LOVE editing). Literally ANY advice would be super awesome!

Of course I know "o" is uesed to record :lol: . How do you think i recorded all of the POV videos on my youtube haha. I meant how to get interesting off ride action shots to make a full cinematic video (think one of Mike Sheets' videos for exaple).

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area