Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Centurion - Intamin Stratacoaster

Centurion - Intamin Stratacoaster

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post January 17th, 2017, 12:57 pm

Points on hand: 161.00 Points

Centurion is the 9th coaster that I've created so far in No Limits. It is a 476 foot Intamin Stratacoaster that features a 1.89 G launch and top speeds of 125 mph. It's set on a naval carrier with oversized props to make the rider feel even smaller.
Here is a YouTube video showcasing the coaster:
https://youtu.be/ujgUg9mMPMI
Looking back down the launch
Looking at the structure
Looking across the ship's deck
The top of the hill
Looking up the drop
Wouldn't want to get up here
Looking out at the ship
I'm relatively new to the game so please make sure to give me some feedback!

Post January 17th, 2017, 1:06 pm

Points on hand: 0.00 Points
Bank: 15,033.00 Points
^cool idea! are you going to construct a bridge/gangway so we can get on the ship?

Post January 17th, 2017, 1:26 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
You can angle the supports inward a bit on the tower. Take a look at Kingda Ka and Dragster, they both do that. Otherwise on the lower flat sections like the launch and brakes you need to add more supports. Neat ride concept
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post January 17th, 2017, 3:20 pm

Points on hand: 1,389.00 Points

Post January 17th, 2017, 7:07 pm

Skyscraper: I eventually will have to do this.
Coasterkidmwm: Thanks, I will make sure to check that out.
rmcSoni: Thanks, I will make sure to look into that, looking back it does seem too wide.

Post January 18th, 2017, 10:06 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
Let me say "Wow great "head" choppers (helicopters)!" Hope that you'll get my short pun! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Post January 18th, 2017, 12:10 pm
herman116 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,471.00 Points
TheJollyCannibal wrote:
It's set on a naval carrier with oversized props to make the rider feel even smaller.

Nice idea to make the props oversized, it makes it stand out from other coasters! :)

Normally themeparks make object a bit smaller so that it will look like it's bigger for example:

This building looks fairly normal but if you look closely, you'll see that the ground level has windows that are wider and higher than the windows on the first and second floor. Even the bricks and cornerstones on the building are bigger on the ground floor than they are on the first floor.

This way it looks like the building has three different levels but in reality it's only high enough to have two levels. So the building looks taller than it is.

Maybe it's a good idea to make the second chopper a little bit smaller so it looks like it's standing further away and the carrier is bigger. But it may be that this will look pretty weird. You can probably test this by yourself if it looks good or not.

Post January 18th, 2017, 1:04 pm

lol240: Hahaha, my friend! Your pun skills are 10/10!
herman116: Thanks! That's a great picture and some great advice! It's cool how many small details you notice when you look at theme park buildings, I will make sure to try this out!

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2