Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Ocean Explorer @ SeaWorld San Diego

Ocean Explorer @ SeaWorld San Diego

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

Post June 5th, 2017, 3:53 pm

Points on hand: 1,336.00 Points
I didn't see any existing threads about this new realm at SeaWorld San Diego, but Ocean Explorer is now open, home to the future SR2, Electric Eel.

At the moment it is home to about 3 rides it seems, which include a chairswing, something similar to elmo's flying fish, and Submarine Quest, aka Rocket Pods but without speed.

In my opinion its all kinda wasted space, the secondary entrance (used when the park is busy and during the construction of the main entrance) was removed, and the horse exhibit was also removed in order to allow this new realm of SWSD. Hopefully Electric Eel will help liven up the area, otherwise it seems kinda like a waste. Feel free to post your thoughts and opinions below :)

Post June 5th, 2017, 4:29 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Oh wow, the ride system allows for some very awesome rides. (Points to Disneysea's Journey to the center of the earth.) Too bad the entire ride is pretty much outside in the open air. I do like the interaction people/kids have with the screen. :)
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 5th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Points on hand: 5,955.00 Points
It looks so cool, but it's so friggin booooooooooooring.

I mean, it's a submarine...

...on land...

...outdoors...

....the f*ck?...
Ok but how desperate you have to be to voluntarily fly from another country to go to Thorpe?

Post June 7th, 2017, 6:55 am

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
I'd call it... Journey To The Center Of The Earth that is too kiddy lol. :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!